Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

friends i need your help

Guest Guest

Hello!

I m new here,could you anyone can answer me a uestion?

1:how long does the enhanced listing iterms valied? 7days?or more ?or not mentioned?

Seeds for Africa

If you elect for enhancements on your listing they are valid for as long as your listing is open which is a maximum of 32days on buy now, and for as long as your item is open if on auction.

I hope that helps!

Seeds for Africa
If you elect for enhancements on your listing they are valid for as long as your listing is open which is a maximum of 32days on buy now, and for as long as your item is open if on auction.

I hope that helps!

Now I feel like a clown - just gave a banned member some advice!

Not1CentMore
Now I feel like a clown - just gave a banned member some advice!

The initial Poster may not be able to benefit from your answer, but I'd be willing to say there WILL be someone (another new member or even an 'oldie, but goodie') who will learn something new just because you took time to answer an inquiry.

Ruthie

lilythepink

I agree with Ruthie - but it is so funny that Seeds gave advice to a banned person. ROFL

Seeds for Africa

It was at the end of a very long day - but at least I can laugh at myself! I thought everyone else was frightfully rude not giving this poor newcomer some advice...... and then I noticed after I posted ............ blacklisted!:whistling: