Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

My Two Sons

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Nope, not the name for a new sitcom.

These are two of my four boys; middle and youngest. Ryan is my 'big boy' who drives a semi and Phillip is my 'baby'. Both 'hang their hat' here; Ryan every Saturday and Sunday now that he is on a 'dedicated' (Sara Lee/Jimmy Dean) account and Phil is 'back up manager' at work and waiting to step into his Manager's shoes when he retires in the next 4 or 5 years.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3531[/ATTACH]

(neither one likes their picture taken, so Mama snapped this one 'on the fly' while they were 'horsing around' outside)

Ruthie

wayjen    10
wayjen

Simmer down ladies!!!!!!!!

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

They look like Mama's big boys

I have a granddaughter arriving in September and was eyeing those beautiful dolls you have listed.

They are really outstanding pieces of art.

wayjen    10
wayjen
They look like Mama's big boys

I have a granddaughter arriving in September and was eyeing those beautiful dolls you have listed.

They are really outstanding pieces of art.

Are we really talking about your granddaughter here or do you have a roving eye for the two gents in the above picture Pammie, why not come straight out with it and ask for the boys numbers?

Edited by wayjen

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

Ag nee wat?? One is enough for me.

Better the devil I know

:laugh:

I dont have a daughter only 3 sons and they are all married.

Edited by geewhizz

wayjen    10
wayjen

ha ha ha

I was just trying to read between the lines there Pammie. I mean words like, "mama's boys" and "eyeing those beautiful dolls you have listed" and "They are really outstanding pieces of art", after Ruthie posted a picture of her sons.

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

No I dont beat around the bush.

I am sure Ruthie is as proud of her sons as I am.

How I ever coped with them I dont know.

I pawned them off to three lovely ladies.

The dolls Ruthie is selling are really lifelike

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

These two have made Mama proud. The other two....well, 'fingers crossed'.

Ryan (36) is 'spoken for'. He and Robin will be getting sometime 'hitched' next year. Phillip (22) ....well, he says 'first things first'; his career.

One daughter and oh, mercy me! She was a 'little stinker' when she was growing up ('Daddy's girl') and she is a 'big stinker' now. I am proud of her, too, but I just can't 'wrap my head around' the women's 'lipper' mentality.

Congrats on the new g'baby and thanks for taking a peek-see at the dolls.

Yes, those dolls are 'something else again'. I have seen many dolls over these many years, but have never seen any like these...so detailed and lifelike. And some of the 'expressions'.... I am especially fond of the one with 'attitude': 68884152 and the one who has a broken dolly: 68884014. And, then there are the ones where you just want to 'kiss away' the tears: 68883654 and 68883951.

Ruthie

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Again may I remind you - grandchildren are G0d's ways of expressing His gratitude to you for raising your children!

But there is no doubt that I know why G0d chose parents to be young - grandchildren are the greatest as one doesn't have to keep telling them to mind their p's and q's!! And if they stick their fingers in the sugar bowl, grandparents laugh whereas as parents they would have been horrified!