Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Beware of this individual!

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Beware of the buyer / seller blingtastic of East London!

She will buy from you and never rate - which is something to be expected from some buyers (she bought some beads from us a year ago), but then she will send you stacks of emails promoting her shop and give a nasty reply when you ask to be removed from her mailing list!

Since I've asked to be removed from her list, she now states "politely" that if I am not interested in her products, then she is not interested in buying from us ever again! (with other wording added)

It is individuals such as these that get my back up - I never signed up to receive emails from her, and have never been to East London (and never will go there either!).

And for her to still have the cheek to reply like she did!?

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Mark every email she sends you online as spam!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

And it is against BoB rules for sellers to send out unsolicited emails to other users!!

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

I have had that from a few sellers, mark the sender's email address as spam and the emails will go straight to your junk inbox.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

My worst is when I receive an email from a trader - with ALL the email addresses of the recipients clearly visible - they don't blind copy (Bcc) the email to their buyers. Then I start receiving endless spam. Blurry irritating.

I do not mind receiving the odd newsletter here and there but really - regular advertisements just are not acceptable.

Eccentric Beads    10
Eccentric Beads

Well!! I have just sent out my first "junk mail" to previous buyers in hopes of reviving some business! Thank you for the Bcc bit - didn't even know about that ( but then again I am waaay far from knowing a lot of things lol! - and I sure wish i at least knew how to do a newsletter!) ag it is just so frustrating when you have to suck your thumb to try get something right! :cry:

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Promoting your items as a newsletter to current or previous clients / buyers is fine, but not if you have never bought from the seller!

Today again I received an email from a past buyer promoting his / her items - simply irritating!

Eccentric Beads    10
Eccentric Beads

Phew - thanks! Thought I had made a booboo there!