Sign in to follow this  
donovink

Suspect Seller

donovink    10
donovink

I suggest that somebody has a look into this seller before buyers are out of pocket.

macworld sa

This is a relatively new seller selling high value items, ratings below 70%, selling multiple of the same item and seems quite confused as to what he is selling (if you read the Q&A on the PC's listed)

There may also have been some shilbidding on his macbooks that closed on 24th June

Bargain Coins    10
Bargain Coins

I was glad i was outbid after seeing the comment of supernerd to the specs of the box. my real problem is what guarantee do i have this is not a scam although paying via BOB. Is BOB going to refund me if this is an scam?

donovink    10
donovink

personally, I wouldn't take a chance. You have no guarantee's on getting your money back. The seller is not a verified seller and even if paying by BoBeft, the seller can withdraw the money immediately and you will not have any recourse except the courts if this is a scam.

Buyers beware

Bargain Coins    10
Bargain Coins

Woops waps!! Bob choked the scammer, kudos to admin

admin    0
admin

Hi All,

The seller did supply docs, but there are a couple of issues to sort out.

When payment is made via bobPay - EFT the transaction will be reversed and the money paid back to the buyer. In this instance a note was made on the sellers profile not to process any pay outs until the buyers received their items.

Pathway    10
Pathway

Ooooo - clever Admin! Nice to see, thank you for looking after us, and working nights, as seen on Facebook. You rock! :smile:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Perhaps Admin should not be handcuffed. He is too useful!