Sign in to follow this  
CliffieJacobs

BobPay EFT Is Sleeping ?

CliffieJacobs

Hi guys , i recently won 2 bids from the famouse Neux on 24 June 2012 at 22.00pm .

I did the EFT payment to him as i was directed to ( Standard Bank ) at approx 11.00pm .

It has been nearly a full day and the payment still shows that it hasnt been received (Incomplete EFT Payment) .

Should i be worried ? I did email Neux the proof of payment to show that i had done it correctly .

lilythepink

Did you use the correct BoB reference number when making your payment? If not, you had better check directly with billing@bidorbuy.co.za and see if they can help you. Good luck.

qball

Standard Bank is notoriously late over pay day, month end. They are by far the worst bank to deal with. You can forward the proof of payment through to us on the email address above, just to confirm.

lilythepink

Well one wonders where to bank ... ABSA are facing court cases where they could lose millions; Standard Bank's banking fees are ridiculous (unless you're one of the wealthy) and, to top it all, Standard Bank take forever to sort out their own mistakes (like passing the same debit twice or three times under one another, thus reducing your money available to you! And, no, they do not give interest when they eventually decide to refund you!)