Sign in to follow this  
admin

SMS-laat-mense-vir-hul-lewe-vrees

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Awful!! I don't know why I thought that RICA was going to help with this sort of thing?

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

My word, they will try absolutely anything to make a buck, I am totally shocked.

voldermort    10
voldermort

“AANDAG: Ek is betaal om jou te vermoor. Ek het al jou besonderhede en ek agtervolg jou. Om te betaal, bel my op 0710792731. Hou die boodskap vir jouself as jy nie wil doodgaan nie,” lui die boodskap.

I have been paid to kill you........must admit that I personally would imagine it to be a joke seeing as I have absolutely no enemies :angel: but then again, it could be a very unhappy buyer.

Still if I received such a sms I would just give it to Dimitri & tell him it's for him :ninja:

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

This is a old but good variation of a 419 scam, they will try anything not to earn a honest buck. The computer scam, this one, the UK Lotto you won.... and so on.

See 419eater .

Rica sim cards are for honest people. The ruthless still get sim cards that are untraceable.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
Rica sim cards are for honest people. The ruthless still get sim cards that are untraceable.

Too true!

alloway65    10
alloway65

Maybe Bid or Buy should be changed to .........*******of koop!!!! My wife does not know what the Afrikaans is for Bid!!! Too much Afrikaans!!!!!:sad:

I am only a poor (Scottish) immigrant, working in Jhb for 43 years so did not have to learn the "second" language!!!!!

I Ran the engineering division of a German company for 28 years...can read and understand a bit of German.

I Ran a French Engineering company in SA for 8 years...I can not speak French....only a few words!!!

Now we run our own Medical supply company....my wife speaks E & A & I am the Scottish translator!!!!

Pathetic is it not...I am ashamed of myself. Some of us Brits are hopeless at languages.:angel:

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Sagen zu deine Frau das wort ist "BIE".:ninja:

“AANDAG: Ek is betaal om jou te vermoor. Ek het al jou besonderhede en ek agtervolg jou. Om te betaal, bel my op 0710792731. Hou die boodskap vir jouself as jy nie wil doodgaan nie,” lui die boodskap.

"Attention: I've been paid to kill you.I have your information and I'm following you.To pay,call me on 0710792731.Keep this message to yourself,if you don't want to die."Goes the message.

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Capetown - A new cellphone scam are causing Capetownians to fear for their lives.

One of the victims,who wants to remain anonymous,received an SMS yesterday around 09:00 from a private number.

"Attention: I've been paid to kill you.I have your information and I'm following you.To pay,call me on 0710792731.Keep this message to yourself,if you don't want to die."Goes the message.

"The message shook me and I did not know what to do." Said a female victim from the northern-suburbs.

She went to work and asked one of her co-worker to disconnect the land line at the office.

"A man with an Nigerian accent,told my co-worker that he will kill his wife."

The co-worker replied, that he did not have a wife.

"The man then told my co-worker, he's keeping an eye on me and if I want to live I should pay."

The police was informed and an officer arrived at the office.

"The officer then also called the number from her cellphone.The SMS sender also told her that if she wants to live,she should pay R5000 into a bank-account."

The officer then had to end the call,so that the suspect could send the banking details via SMS.

"We had to phone the man back,but we did not.He later called the office to give the bank account number."

"Die Burger" heard from a reputable source that the suspect tried to scam a large amount of people with the SMS.

"The message shook me and I'm now paranoid."Said the first victim.

Lt.col. André Traut,provincial police-spokesperson, confirmed the incident yesterday and said it's under investigation.

Or something like that:cool:

admin    0
admin

Thanks Johnny Bennie :cool:

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

...The number you have reached with this SMS belongs to the mafia.

Where would you prefer to be shot?? In the eye or the back.....Regards

Would be my reply.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Geewhizz has a great idea!

I would offer them the two black men who keep trying to get into our garage! They could have two for the price of one and no payment!

alloway65    10
alloway65

Thanks JB.:cool:

RISadler    10
RISadler

Well, I wouldn't be at all surprised on receiving such an SMS ... it would just mean that certain persons have actually decided to make do on their threats.

RISadler    10
RISadler
[...] told my co-worker that he will kill his wife.

Response: "Great! Can you do the old bag by Thursday? Much appreciated."