Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

MiemsJewels on leave.....

MiemsJewels

Please take note that I will be on vacation from 23/06/2012 up untill 08/07/2012. All payments received after 22/06/2012 will be shipped 09/07/2012. With any queries you can still contact me on my cell or by e-mail!

Please, please you guys, Cuan and Andries, if it's possible whatsoever..........cover for my ratings.......:sad:

You all be good, don't do what I won't do.................:cool: :awesome::cool:

Cheers all, see you in 2 weeks time!

Miss Jewels

Geniet jou welverdiende vakansie Miems! Veilige reis en "sien" jou weer die 9de~

qball

I would strongly urge you to close your listings whilst away, this always causes problems when buyers pay or can't get hold of you, then we have to deal with the complaints, which may result in negatives. :biggrin:

Thanks! Enjoy the time off...

Edited by qball

Jongleur
Please take note that I will be on vacation from 23/06/2012 up untill 08/07/2012. All payments received after 22/06/2012 will be shipped 09/07/2012. With any queries you can still contact me on my cell or by e-mail!

Please, please you guys, Cuan and Andries, if it's possible whatsoever..........cover for my ratings.......:sad:

You all be good, don't do what I won't do.................:cool: :awesome::cool:

Cheers all, see you in 2 weeks time!

Dont do what you would`nt do ? Now that gives us our freedom with enormous scope !

Geniet die vakansie.

MiemsJewels
I would strongly urge you to close your listings whilst away, this always causes problems when buyers pay or can't get hold of you, then we have to deal with the complaints, which may result in negatives. :biggrin:

Thanks! Enjoy the time off...

Thank you all.

I allways leaves a backdoor open Cuan. Business is business! :angel:I have someone on standby in case of emergency!

lilythepink

Hope you're enjoying a wonderful break and that the weather is good, too! Come back to us safely!

MsPlod

Have a FANTASTICALLY wonderful break!

staccato

Enjoy!!!