Sign in to follow this  
kimbo11

Android app

Guest MacMuffin

@RAG - thanks for the feedback. We have logged the search issue about a week ago and the dev-team is currently going through about 25 issues and enhancements.

Once all the original bugs and issues are resolved, the dev-team will move on two "phase 2" which includes currently 33 enhancements and covers also the full selling functionality (including listing and relisting trades). We anticipate that phase 2 will be delivered around Feb/March 2013.

Guest MacMuffin

New update is coming soon - will fix a couple of annoying issues. We are now also featuring on Amazon App Store and the Samsung App Store submission is about to go live in the next 2 days...

The World OnLine
One thing to mention:

If I am strolling through the Crazy Wednesday and look at something I like, when I go back it takes me back to the first thing on the

crazy Wednesday. I have to scroll through hundreds of listings before I am back to where I left off.

After recently switching from ios to droid, I am glad the issue above has already been noted becase, also, we cant see the condition of the item, new / second hand / refurbished

I hope this will be added