Sign in to follow this  
Cheetah10

Is he serious?

lilythepink

I haven't had to deal with a negative rating since pa fell off the bus, but there used to be an option to "reply" to the negative rating - which gave one the opportunity to state one's case until the negative got removed.

About the reply from CW - remember it is the week-end and during the week it can take up to 48 hours to get a reply from CW who will then give you a reference number and you can keep making enquiries by using that reference number. Hope this helps you?

Cheetah10

So... a lot of developments have taken place with this transaction as follows....

1... Community watch responded and told me his negative rating to me has been removed.....

2....I checked up, and despite my negative rating from him being removed..... his response on my negative rating to him was still reflected where he called me a liar etc.

3.... CW was notified and they removed his comment (as well as my negative rating to him)..... I pointed this out and was told to re-rate him and that his ability to re-rate me was removed.....

4...He was re-rated in the exact words I previously used and I thought that was the end of it....... This morning, I got mail from bob that New management again responded to my negative rating to them (as follows):

New Management (501 ) has replied, or updated their reply, to the Negative rating you gave them relating to the item NEW WATER WALKER.

Your rating comment was

Faulty (useless) item which I repeatedly requested seller to advise on replacement...Instead, I got told to send it to his next customer. Unresolved.

New Management (501 ) 's reply is

beware buyer buys items after reading description and then realizes item will not work for him, finds excuse to return item we told u we will refund

5. Righteo!!.... this takes us back to the beginning..... I responded by sending the e-mail below to New Management:

Hi Christopher.

Your repeated false and derrogative response to my justified and truthful negative rating to New Management is really stretching this issue beyond the limits of a normal transaction into becoming an arguement which will not be resolved untill you either abstain to respond to my negative rating or to respond with a truthful comment.

You know, (and I know) that I have stated that I do not want a refund, but merely a replacement of the faulty unit... so how can you go on stating that I'm looking for excuses to return the item because it does not work for me.... You must know that your statement is not true, but yet..... you go ahead and return with the same comment after your first false response was removed by BOB.

You are also not brave enough to accept my challenge to discuss this issue in the public domain in the Bidorbuy Community forum under the sub section "Community Watch" and the thread title "Is he Serious" where I have started that thread and will continue to post there to the detriment of New Management untill you have the guts to come in and defend yourself or at least try to save face .... This notification (and invitation to you) will also be posted in that thread.

In the interim..... I will again request that "Community Watch" remove your response to my negative rating and will continue to do so untill you respond with the facts. (or... you can do yourself the favour of revising your response comment)

Regards,

Cheetah10.

I trully hope he accepts my invitation to respond here ........ I would really like to see the evidence he produces to substantiate that I said any of the things that he alleges I said....

ziggy2000

OMW Cheetah, sorry that I am laughing, I realise you must be fuming but this really is the most absurd thing I have come across in a long time! Good luck in getting it resolved :confused:

Seeds for Africa

This just gets more and more bizzare. The sellers ratings are shocking - I am amazed people actually buy from the guy with those ratings.

lilythepink

I have to agree that the entire situation is bizarre and, yes, because it didn't happen to me I guess I can laugh at it. But BoB - what is going on with the ratings scenario if these things can happen?

admin

Hi Cheetah10,

The seller was blocked from rating you, they replied to the rating you gave them. As far as I know, users can not be blocked from responding to ratings they received. I might be wrong though.

I have removed the reply given to you.

Cheetah10
Hi Cheetah10,

The seller was blocked from rating you, they replied to the rating you gave them. As far as I know, users can not be blocked from responding to ratings they received. I might be wrong though.

I have removed the reply given to you.

Thanks Admin..... let's see how long it takes him to latch on and comment again....