Sign in to follow this  
Cheetah10

Is he serious?

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

I have really been very lenient with this guy trying to guide him away from a negative rating cause as much as i'd hate getting one.... so much I hate giving one.....

Now read the correspondance below in perspective and take into account the dates that each e-mail was sent ..... It is all about a Water Walker which I purchased on 21 May 2012.... It gets so funny that I cannot loose my cool (even if I should've by now).....

Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 00:01:21 +0200

Good evening XXX,

I have won the auction on your water walker as listed.... Checking out and payment is completed (as I'm sure) will be confirmed by bob.......

Thanks for listing the item and I'm looking forward to the shipping details.

Regards,

XX(Cheetah10)

Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 15:50:15 +0200

Hi XXX,

I have received your water walker, but unfortunately, (despite my reasonable water pressure),..... the water is leaking through the bottom section faster than it would take to fill the tank..... I left it on for more than 10 minutes, and still no water reached the sprayer...... I checked at the bottom and the water was spraying from the side of the rounded housing section between the 2 big wheels ..... so it is highly unlikely that this could be damage in transit..... It is (without a doubt) a manufacture flaw.....

I will withhold my rating and appreciate if you will advise......

Regards,

XX(Cheetah10)

AT THIS POINT… I CHECKED ALL HIS NEGATIVE RATINGS AND SAW THAT HIS GENERAL EXCUSE IS …”WHY DID YOU NOT PHONE US” ….. SO I RESPONDED (AGAIN) AS BELOW….

Date: Friday, June 8, 2012, 4:36 PM

Hi XXX,

I am sorry, but I cannot phone you as here we very seldom have any signal be it Vodacom or MTN..... I am thus relying on your feedback via the e-mail system as you did (so promptly) before the item was delivered.... I was really looking forward to this innovative product of yours (since my previous garden sprayer was stolen from my yard)....

I will really appreciate if you will advise as to the next step in this deal, as I am currently sitting with a product which is of absolute no use to me and ...... I do understand that you are not the manufacturer and I do not blame you for the malfunction of the product..... I would however expect some response from you to advise me with respect to the next step in this deal..... (my previous correspondence to you (below) is dated 1st June).... and I have not received any reaction from your side to date.....

I am prompted by BOB to submit my rating and since you also request that we rather contact you before submitting any (negative) rating..... so that the issue can be resolved..... I trully hope to get a response from you within a reasonable time.....

I am looking forward to your response so that I can submit a positive feedback on the rating system.

Regards,

XXX (Cheetah10)

[TABLE=class: MsoNormalTable]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: transparent]Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 13:24:49 -0700

Hi thank you for your e mail as we missed the first one please wait a reply as this matter will be resolved asap

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 22:27:35 +0200

Thank you for responding XXX.....

Regards,

XX

Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 18:41:11 +0200

Hi XXX.....

You were notified on 1st June that there is a problem with this deal and your last response in this matter was on the 8th of June.... I will really appreciate some positive reaction in this correspondence.....

Regards,

XX (Cheetah10)

Date: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 7:38 AM

Hi XXX,

I am really trying my best here to avoid submitting a negative rating (which would be my first) as I was completely satisfied with your service and I also do not hold the flaw in the product against you, but your failure to keep me updated with progress in resolving this matter and constant requests from bob to submit my outstanding rating now compells me to submit this final request for reaction before presenting this issue to bob and submitting my rating.

I honestly hope that this can be resolved within the next 3 days without any unpleasantries.....

Regards,

XX (Cheetah10)

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:22:35 -0700

[TABLE=class: MsoNormalTable, width: 482]

[TR]

[TD=width: 643, bgcolor: transparent]HI WE JUST AWAITING A PAYMENT FOR A WATER WALKER ONCE WE GOT IT WE WILL GIVE YOU THE ADRESS TO SHIP ITEM STRAIGHT TO THE CUSTOMER SO WE CAN REFUND YOU HOPE ITEM STILL IN ORIGINAL CONDITION

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

XXX.....

Today

XXX

Please understand that this item is NOT working..... it has a leakage at the bottom.... You cannot send it to another customer!!! (especially not at my expense)!!.....

I am not asking for a refund here.... I am perfectly happy with what I purchased..... it is merely that I want one of these water walkers that is in a working condition.....

Regards,

XX (Cheetah10)

Is there something I do not understand???.... now I wonder who sent this item to me??.... was it his previous unsatisfied customer??

Any advice??.... what should I do??

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

[TABLE=class: cms_table_MsoNormalTable]

[TR]

[TD]"HI WE JUST AWAITING A PAYMENT FOR A WATER WALKER ONCE WE GOT IT WE WILL GIVE YOU THE ADRESS TO SHIP ITEM STRAIGHT TO THE CUSTOMER SO WE CAN REFUND YOU HOPE ITEM STILL IN ORIGINAL CONDITION "

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

My mouth actually fell open....wow unbelievable.

qball    10
qball

Me too... !!!

qball    10
qball

Please send an email through to hello@bidorbuy.co.za with all the details and correspondence, if the item is faulty it should be returned and the seller should refund or replace. Please do not send this on to another buyer.

mrmouse    11
mrmouse

does he not mean for it to be forwarded directly to the distributor instead of back to him ,and they will replace direct to BoB customer to avoid middle postage charges ? if not im lost again ,

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

I have no words ! Something new every day !!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

This is absolutely hilarious!

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

New Management exposed!

I find it extremely difficult to contain myself here and not burst into a 4 letter fury!!..... I'll do my best though...

Some while ago, I posted this thread and took particular care not to reveal the identity of the seller involved....

Subsequent events now urges me to shout it out..... "NEW MANAGEMENT" ....... I literally begged them to accommodate my request to prevent me from giving them a negative rating, but they refused to respond to my friendly gesture..... and after another 2 week wait..... bob prompted me repeatedly to submit a rating..... this is the rating I submitted:

Faulty (useless) item which I repeatedly requested seller to advise on replacement...Instead, I got told to send it to his next customer. Unresolved.

Now..... after another week elapsed..... I get their reply to my negative rating as follows:

buyer lies say he wants to change item cause it does not work for him after reading description still purchasing item say hes water pressure to high

And..... at the same time.... I get a notification that my positive rating innitially received from them with the comment:

"101% A pleasure dealing with proffessional buyers" is now changed to "buyer lies please do not purchase from us again."

At least the second part of his statement is correct.... I will not purchase from them again.

Now!!!.... I have all the supporting documents to prove that I NEVER said what he alegges that I said, but in the meantime.... I am in the public domain with that accusation displaying against my name.... it may reflect me in a negative light to other members on bob and the longer it stays there... the more people will see it.....

I need to have that removed before too much damage is caused and I also urge that some action is taken against NEW MANAGEMENT for blatantly calling me a liar without any supporting documentation to prove their statement....

Edited by admin

svw    10
svw

WOW...I am shocked - it is people like this who should not be in business.

One consolation if they continue to treat customers like this then the day will come when savings will run out together with their customers and they will be left with nothing but an attitude...

donovink    10
donovink

I hope this is n't the same Water Walker you sent on to the next customer!! :grin:

NEW WATER WALKER Comment:

TAKE VERY LONG TO NOTIFY BUYER, PACKAGING BAD, FOUND TWO DEAD MICE IN SEALED PACKAGE

Response:

(11 Jul 2012)

How can u blame us for that as we do not open items and if so why u never notify us buyer is revengeful don't listen to him

svw    10
svw
I hope this is n't the same Water Walker you sent on to the next customer!! :grin:

TAKE VERY LONG TO NOTIFY BUYER, PACKAGING BAD, FOUND TWO DEAD MICE IN SEALED PACKAGE

Response:

(11 Jul 2012)

How can u blame us for that as we do not open items and if so why u never notify us buyer is revengeful don't listen to him

Initially I though this was a joke until I looked at the actual rating!!!!!!

Shouldn't be laughing but this has totally cracked me up...thought I had seen it all until now...

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10
You could always respond to his feedback with:

For the full story see here: http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-community-watch/17004-he-serious.html

That way any buyers looking at your ratings can see the truth until such time as bidorbuy removes the rating

Thanks for the heads up, but I do not know how to respond to my negative rating.... (my first).... just hoping it is set invisible while bob decides whether it should be withdrawn/deleted....

I will however.... openly challenge New Management to respond right here on this thread to substantiate their accusation and provide evidence to that effect...... I am extremely offended... and embarrassed at the prospect that anyone should inadvertantly read their statement and believe it.....

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Response:

(11 Jul 2012)

I have now seen it all.......... two dead mice???

This trader should not be selling with such shocking ratings.

Edited by Seeds for Africa

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Response:

(11 Jul 2012)

Nope.... Same seller, but not the same Water walker..... I did not forward it to the next customer as they requested.... I'm still sitting with the dead duck waiting for their further instructions......

Mustlovebooks    10
Mustlovebooks

That's disgusting! This seller should start paying attention.

voldermort    10
voldermort

Oh my word - I think I would die if I opened a package to find that :sowsuser:

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Below is my latest correspondance with New Management...... I am really eager to see their response.... (If any).....

Hi Christopher,

I am absolutely appauled at your response to my negative rating as well as you changing your positive rating to a negative with absolute blatant slandering and no supporting evidence to substantiate your response.....

I urge you to reconsider and immediately remove your negative rating or alternatively to have the courage to challenge/accept my invitation on the Bid or buy forum as per the link provided below to disprove or deny any of the correspondance I provided in support of my statement.....

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-community-watch/17004-he-serious.html

I have to recommend here that it will be in your own interest to be totally truthfull, as I have retained all correspondance in this matter and you will agree that I have given you ample opportunity (in a friendly way) to prevent matters to progress to as much as a negative rating......

I await your response eagerly.... (and will humbly appologise if you can prove me to be wrong).......

Regards,

Cheetah10....

I have to state here.... that the issue of the dead mice was not my experience and is not the subject of this thread..... but... supports it somewhat.....

Edited by Cheetah10

kyle2    10
kyle2

I wonder if they will be sending a second invoice for the dead mice or would that be a free item?......:grin:

Pathway    10
Pathway

Altogether now -

Two dead mice, two dead mice

See how they (don't) run

See how they (don't) run

The Water Walker doesn't walk

The seller's full of nasty talk,

oh two dead mice

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn
Altogether now -

See how they (don't) run

See how they (don't) run

oh two dead mice

Good one...haha

svw    10
svw
Altogether now -

See how they (don't) run

See how they (don't) run

oh two dead mice

Thanks Pathway - very poetic - I really needed a good chuckle...

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Uhm!.... I'm not sure now if this issue is being addressed by the Mods & Admins.... By posting it here on the forum... is that enough, or should I report it somewhere else if I want my negative rating removed.....?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

No, it's not enough to post on the forum. You need to send all relevant emails to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za and explain the situation to them so they can "assess" the negative rating you received and, hopefully, remove it.

Were the mice "dried" or did they have maggots in them? What a nasty, nasty surprise!

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Were the mice "dried" or did they have maggots in them? What a nasty, nasty surprise!

To be fair here..... the experience with the dead mice is not my experience and I cannot vouch for the validity of it..... My issue is exclusively about the request to forward a faulty item to his next paying customer and then getting a changed rating from new management.

I did reply via your recommended link lilly..... (thanks) but got nil response to date..... in the interim... I'm sitting with this (unfair/false) rating against me for everyone to see.....

Can anyone tell me how to reply to a negative rating.... I see no options on my profile to respond to it....