Sign in to follow this  
Allstar

WANTED : M7 by Yves Saint Laurent Fragrance for Men - Either new or Semi Full bottle!

Allstar

I really want the original release of M7 by Yves Saint Laurent for Men - its in the dark fully brown bottle , doesn't matter if its old or if there's not too much left - As long as it's been closed and preferable out of sunlight.

The YSL M7 original release is in a bottle that is completely brown as pictured below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3470[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3471[/ATTACH]

The newer version has only one brown side:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3472[/ATTACH]

The newer versions of M7 had only one side of the bottle brown and the rest of the bottle is clear , the fragrance is slightly different to the one with the completely brown bottle.

I may be interested in any of the various varieties of M7 they've released over the years, but I do really want the old one in the brown bottle , doesn't matter if what you have is old or if there's not too much left - As long as it's been kept closed and preferable out of sunlight.

:)

May also be interested in other old YSL or Dior mens fragrances , Fahrenheit or Rive Gauche etc - I'm a bit of a fragrance nut!!

If you have anything maybe reply to this post or click on my username and send me a private message.

Looking forward to your responses!!!

Thank You :)

Allstar

I'm still looking for YSL M7... if anyone has please let me know :)

Allstar

Still looking for YSL M7...