Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Is It Me Or....

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Where does one list motorcycle boots and jackets?

Reports to CW: 66592518 and 66486850 for "Item is listed in the wrong/multiple categories". Since they aren't in 'multiple categories', perhaps 'wrong categories'? Reckon they 'could' go under ladies shoes and men's jackets, but cycling IS cycling (at least in this corner of the flat map) whether leg powered or Harley.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

They go under "bikes, boats and vehicles for sale" > "bike parts and accessories" > "BOOTS" (with a choice of offroad/road) AND

"bikes, boats and vehicles for sale" > "bike parts and accessories" > "Jackets & Racing suits"

Hah hah hah - just noticed a spelling error in this - "suits" spelled as "suites" - BoB dear - please "fixit"!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Trust you, MsPlod, to find a spelling mistake but it does make the listings a completely different kettle of fish to a suit!

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Thank-you. Did not see that. Will correct.

Ruthie

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
Thank-you. Did not see that. Will correct.

Ruthie

The "suites" error is not yours Ruthie - but BoB's... - hope the info helped?

BTW - meant to mention this - this morning when I responded to your post originally:

Completely fascinates me that folks bother CW with issues such as this instead of simply sending a question to the trader - to inform them of the wrong listing. CW should only really be contacted when there is a genuine problem - or when traders persist in incorrectly listing their items despite a friendly reminder that the item is listed in the incorrect category. What a ball ache for CW to have to go through all these little scrappy things when a simple level of courtesy can directly address the issue!

Edited by MsPlod
BTW

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Yes, it helped. Thanks again.

And yes, I agree. Methinks there are times when CW is fit to be tied with the 'trivial' stuff. And, I imagine I have been guilty a time or two of, what may be a mountain for me, is simply a mole hill for them (or worse - a gnat on a flea's hiney). They are worth their weight in gold to be able to 'leave Jack in the box' and reply calmy and courteously.

I did receive a General User Notification from BoB this morning about one of them: "Please consider this a warning for listing in the wrong or inappropriate category". That is all well and good, but it sure would have helped (and I know it is impossible...all the extra work) to have been directed to the correct category. Thank goodness for the helpful folk on the Forum!

Off to do. Several shipments arrived this week past and 'Brown' is to be here today with another 50 - 60 boxes of new 'stuff'.

Ruthie