Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Images missing - again!

Cali Craft and Gems

I thought I was losing the plot, then realised that someone broke BoB again - the images are missing as per the screenshot attached. (see the bottom of the image to see where the images are supposedly being uploaded from on the system)

At this time of the morning 00h45 I really do not have time to battle it out with the pc.

Please see what's gone wrong this time round... thanks!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3464[/ATTACH]

Not1CentMore

The pics on auctions yet to open the same way...

PicsPoof.jpg.3d52f8601c0947d94322ec671e9c2c7b.jpg

Guess that is my cue to get off the 'puter and clean the house.

Ruthie

Digitrade

I am getting a little tired of all this "bugs" on the system.

Sunday night it was the BoBPay function that went missing. For some reason my personal banking details was made available to buyers, and they paid directly into my account. I was not aware of that until yesterday! No notification from Bidorbuy to tell you this! Not even their own staff knew this happened upon phoning them!

Now all the thumbnails on the system is gone. I have 70 paid for listings open on the Crazy Wednesday Auctions. I basically had ZERO bids during the night. This is very unusual.

Well, I will also not bid if I can not see!!!!

lilythepink

It is now 8.57 a.m. (Wednesday, 20 June 2012) and the pictures on Crazy Wednesday items are STILL MISSING! Grrrr ...

Are we going to get any bids without pictures?

Update 9.11am - it seems that when one skips from page 115 to page 110, or from page 1 to page 10, that the images do not show. Whatever the problem, it needs sorting - PLEASE!

Edited by lilythepink

Little Miss Muffet

I still have images missing and it is Wednesday

Miss Jewels

Bidding has been very slow and I'm thinking it's because of the missing images. I am also not able to bid on some items as I cannot view the images. I think it would only be fair to request that bidding is extended until Thursday to make up for the hours with the missing images.....my calculations make it since before 9 pm last night and still at 09.35 today - 12 hours laters - we still have missing images.:sad2:

MsPlod

Maybe BoB should post every hour on FB and twitter about refreshing caches, etc. So far, all pictures not showing have shown as soon as I do a "refresh".

qball

Apologies for this, we are busy fixing this, and re-generating thumbnails, this will take some time.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.