Sign in to follow this  
JORYHA TRADING

Selling can be stressful

JORYHA TRADING    10
JORYHA TRADING

Dear fellow Bobbers and Forum Members

the past 5 weeks has been a mountainous road to travel as a bob seller. The postal strike coupled with trashed packages being returned as well as theft and delays has taken its toll on our business. To add insult to injury, the negatives are coming in hard and fast. I must add that we have indeed communicated with our buyers through the bob message system and informed them of possible delays in delivery times. Where there were incidences of theft we repackaged and reposted immediately at our own cost. The latest report in the Business Times of 14 June cites a further two week backlog before everything gets back to normal (I hope)

I have decided to ask the guys at Bob administration to close our profile for a while until we have every package delivered and confirmed with every buyer, even up to our recent sales of today

In the interim we will revisit our business sales strategy and engage with in depth staff development training. We have 6 part Time staff members all of whom have a disability ranging from deafness to paraplegia to Downs Syndrome. Our business model is based on equal opportunities for all.

I have learnt so much from the forum discussions and will certainly use your inputs and advice when re evaluating our strategy

We will be back again soon

Take care everyone

regards

Ryan

alloway65    10
alloway65

Sorry it has been such hard graft for you up to now.....with all the problems you have had it can only get easier into the future. Good Luck.

svw    10
svw

With the postal services as they are at the moment I only offer insured postage - it receives priority over all other items - has to be signed for etc. and is also alot quicker in transit! For the extra rand or two definiately worth the extra effort of filling in the insured parcel slip.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Well I am now receiving parcels from Jo'burg to Grahamstown (via the Witspos hub nogal!) within 5 days! That includes a parcel weighing about 10 kgs. May this service continue now.