Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

Problems with BOB EFT optiontion.

MiemsJewels

My buyers can not make any payments via BOB EFT. Anyone else experience the same problem?

Optiontion???????:confused:

Edited by MiemsJewels

alloway65

Option!!!:angel:

kebs

I was wondering a few days ago why I was suddenly receiving payments to my bank account, not via Bobpay EFT. Turns out the box for bobpay under payments had somehow become un-ticked.. I fixed this, & no problems since..

cp27
I was wondering a few days ago why I was suddenly receiving payments to my bank account, not via Bobpay EFT. Turns out the box for bobpay under payments had somehow become un-ticked.. I fixed this, & no problems since..

Same here, box was somehow un-ticked. Thanks Kebs

kebs

Glad it wasn't just me then! Thought I'd lost my mind, or the pc had decided to take over..:amuse:

MiemsJewels

Mine's also okay now! Thanks for that!

MiemsJewels
Option!!!:angel:

Lol......typing error!:awesome:

kebs

Bobpay EFT un-ticked again, on it's own.. Can Mac please look into this?

cp27
Bobpay EFT un-ticked again, on it's own.. Can Mac please look into this?

Thanks again Kebs, Mine wasn't un-ticked it was just greyed out. Bob please have a look at it.

lilythepink

MNy BoBpay eft option is also "greyed out". Mac - are you there!? There's a rat in the woodpile.

MacMuffin
MNy BoBpay eft option is also "greyed out". Mac - are you there!? There's a rat in the woodpile.

Hi there - this was a bug and has now been fixed. You will notice the following: Once your bobPay EFT has been set you will not be able to unset it. We are launching a new/exciting feature very soon, which will require sellers to have bobPay EFT enabled to support it.

From now on, only our customer care staff is able to remove bobPay EFT from your profile.

lilythepink

Thank you, Mac. I'd be totally lost without the BoBpay option, especially when purchasing from new sellers (and to think when BoB started it I was somewhat suspicious!)

kebs

Thanks Mac!!:biggrin: Now I want to know what the new feature will be.... :confused:

wayjen

I hope it's not something they can break easily. No one needs problems occurring when it gets time to pay.