Sign in to follow this  
Nubbi

Seems they are holding auctions at mr zumas house

Nubbi

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100%]Do they hold auctions at Zuma's house??

I mean did Mangwashi Phiyega put in the highest bid for position of police chief? Can anyone bid in these auctions? If you look at the last couple of useless appointees it seems anybody can take part in these auctions - no experience required, the highest bid wins and that is all, then we all sit back and watch them **** it up bigger and better than the last guy??? I mean you cant blame me for thinking that is how it works - their track record speaks for itself.

If there is a process then it defies logic and makes sense only in Mr. Zuma's mind.... I mean lets make the guy who delivers my pizza minister of transport! No really - he is black and knows the roads so well that he can get from point a to point b faster than anyone I know?? As far as I am concerned he is nearly over qualified!! Then there is the sweet old gogo who comes to my door with her veggies - man oh man, she grows some awesome veggies, so lets make her minister of agriculture? Again she is black as sweet as apple pie and knows her stuff when it comes to growing food, so she to is abundantly qualified for the position? How about making the local sangoma minister of health? At least he will use magic and not beet root and garlic to cure aids?

Is there a entry fee to get into these auctions? How much is the minimum bid for these jobs? I really need to know because I want to bid for the position of minister of finance, ok so I am white - but I have been locked up before and have been bankrupt before so I think I am abundantly qualified for the position. Just think, I could force all the ministers to drive citi golfs, then there would be money for the traffic cops to have cars so that in Mussina they don't have to chase traffic offenders on foot? Or maybe I should bid on the minister of defense position ? I was a member of the permanent force so I am qualified for that position as well, then I could hire all the experienced and qualified people the government has gotten rid of and all that expensive equipment would not just be white elephants that nobody knows how to use? Better yet, as I said before I have been locked up before so I should bid for the position of minister of corrections? That way I could make sure that rapist's, murderers and child molesters die in prison and are not released into the general public to commit their crimes again!!

But unfortunately me, the pizza guy and the veggie lady just don't have the kind of cash required to take part in Mr. Zuma's auctions, and that is just not fair!! and if I were you Mr. Zuma I would be very careful, blokes like Robert Mugabe have been stealing money a lot longer than you and may just decide to come and bid for your job!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

MiemsJewels

Welcome back Nubi! Long time no seen!

Nubbi

hello Miems - good to be back, was never really far just very busy - hope you are well?

MiemsJewels

I'm fine thanks Nubi! You?

Nubbi

very well thanks