Sign in to follow this  
InfiIT

Websites

InfiIT    10
InfiIT

Hi guys, just wondering

I do websites, create maintain, hosting, the whole 9 yards.

Obviously when people want a website, they would like to know what kind of website they are purchasing and how good (or bad) the designer really is. Is it possible to setup sample websites and link to them in my listings with absolutely no contact details for me?

Reason is that i do normal websites, Dynamic websites and Online stores and people ask questions which give me the idea that they are unclear of what this entails.

cp27    10
cp27

Hi, I recently asked a similar question and got the following reply.

"Thank you for your email. Please be advised that unfortunitally we do not allow any website links on the listing. If you do have a buyer that is asking a question and your 1000 character are over you can ask the buyer to write a new message or you can contact us and we will advise the buyer to ask a new question.

mellowred    10
mellowred

I think they may have misunderstood you CP27. As far as I am aware you may link to a website so long as it does not offer anything for sale or provide contact details for any product.

@ Infilt, perhaps you should create a link you want to provide and then check with BoB.

InfiIT    10
InfiIT

Thank you, will do :) I'll just create some random domain and dump my "portfolio" there with no linkbacks and send for approval :)