Sign in to follow this  
CliffieJacobs

Help , New User .

CliffieJacobs    10
CliffieJacobs

I have placed orders , and went on to payment options and all EFT's i tried to make (i am Standard Bank) to the people im buying from . i get the error : " You have exceeded your eap limit by (AmountOfProduct). Please visit your branch to increase your limit or reduce the amount you wish to pay."

What does this mean ? None of my orders are getting paid now . I did email all the people im buying from notifying them about this problem .

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet
I have placed orders , and went on to payment options and all EFT's i tried to make (i am Standard Bank) to the people im buying from . i get the error : " You have exceeded your eap limit by (AmountOfProduct). Please visit your branch to increase your limit or reduce the amount you wish to pay."

What does this mean ? None of my orders are getting paid now . I did email all the people im buying from notifying them about this problem .

If you have a limit you can withdraw daily from your account then an EFT will not be accepted if you have exceeded the amount.

Try again tomorrow morning and if it does not work phone your sellers and make a cash deposit.

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Hi CliffieJacobs

Welcome to bob!

EAP is "electronic account payment" limit. With Standard bank you have two limits - a daily limit and a monthly limit. You have exceeded one or the other. Best to go into the bank and request a limit increase. Remember your ID and proof of address! I had to do this recently and forgot my proof of address and had to go back!

CliffieJacobs    10
CliffieJacobs

I didnt withdraw any amounts this past week from my account . And my draw limit is R2000.00 . The items im trying to buy are in the region of R300.00 each .

CliffieJacobs    10
CliffieJacobs

Thanks for the info Seeds . much appriciated .