voldermort

When trying to view open items I am getting this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3427[/ATTACH]

& when trying to view items on a date other than today I am getting this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3428[/ATTACH]

Please advise, thank you.

voldermort    10
voldermort

Am I right in assuming the black screen appears because it is "saving the date memory".......since the start of the black screen if I am doing something eg: on page 20 or 9 June in open items it will now remember the page for me - a very good thing, saving a lot of time.

Not too sure what the warning is about though?

Vegar    10
Vegar

I am having strange experiences!

I see BLACK FOG and translucent listings beneath it. Then I managed to PICK LIST some items but cant seethem on the list ...

Please help I am going NUTS :weird:

wayjen    10
wayjen

The site is messed once again. dates are out and black screens are in and pick list don't work and that's only what I picked up now.

svw    10
svw

Yep...also been having all these problems - managed to get around the black screen issue by clicking on the "search again" each time --- with the pick list I am managing to select items onto my pick list then have to go to the drop down menu and get into it from there but once in the pick list there is no "select all" I am having to go down the full list and tick each item off individually?

xdeanh    10
xdeanh

Since no-one seemed to like the Fog of War, it has now been removed. It was being used as a visual queue to let you know the list was busy, a bit more visual than the 'Processing' message on top of the list.

The 'Select All' button was removed in favour of a standard table header check box. If you look in the header of your listings you'll see a check box that if clicked will select all on the page. This is the normal way that this kind of functionality is presented.

voldermort    10
voldermort

Black screen has now gone but so too has my Items Been Tracked Watchlist........after days of battling to set it, it is now gone & I seem unable to get it back.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
The site is messed once again. dates are out and black screens are in and pick list don't work and that's only what I picked up now.

Greetings squire. I feel for you guys having to endure this mortal combat with things electronic.

All for us buyers. Hope the issues get resolved. Then you can devote more time to the forum.

Anyone out there needing a little tormenting ? Anyone you can recommend ? Life is decidedly

dull around here. Just rain and more rain.

voldermort    10
voldermort

Warning also now seems to have disappeared, thank you. I only hope that the "saved page memory" is to be a permanent feature as it saves a lot of time when relisting.