Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

Revenge Ratings

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

What is BoB's policy re revenge ratings?

I received a negative from a seller this evening because I had previously given her a negative for bad service. I paid for the item within 2 days of close of auction and only received my item after nearly 3 weeks. In her emails to me she stated her boyfriend returned from the post office with the parcels as the PO system was down. He however sms'd the tracking number to her which she in turn forwarded to me. Apparently, he then put the parcel/s in a drawer and forgot to tell her. After numerous communiction from my side trying to find the parcel as the tracking number obviously was non existent, did she find the parcel in the drawer. With BoB's help, I got the parcel posted off to me.

If I did not contact her regarding the tracking number, when would she have discovered the missing parcel?

I feel that this is really a revenge rating and should surely not be allowed?

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

This is real bad Miss Jewels, and so unfair! I am sure BOB will change it for you.

admin    0
admin

I received a negative from a seller this evening because I had previously given her a negative for bad service. I paid for the item within 2 days of close of auction and only received my item after nearly 3 weeks. In her emails to me she stated her boyfriend returned from the post office with the parcels as the PO system was down. He however sms'd the tracking number to her which she in turn forwarded to me. Apparently, he then put the parcel/s in a drawer and forgot to tell her. After numerous communiction from my side trying to find the parcel as the tracking number obviously was non existent, did she find the parcel in the drawer. With BoB's help, I got the parcel posted off to me.

If I did not contact her regarding the tracking number, when would she have discovered the missing parcel?

I followed this through the community watch emails, rating removed.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
I followed this through the community watch emails, rating removed.

I Looove it when a plan comes together!:biggrin:

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Glad the revenge rating has been removed - but...

Do you really think that a negative rating was called for? I would have given a neutral personally. Accidents do happen. You do have the items now, sure there was an issue - but the negative?

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Thanks MsPlod. This was not only about the transaction but also the way in which the emails was directed to me. There was no follow up from the sellers side to help me trace the parcel. On my third email only did I receive the reply re the parcel being in the drawer. I cannot understand that the drawer had not been opened for over 2 weeks. Also, the seller filed an SNC stating they would prefer not to continue with the sale but rather offer a refund. Why? I will reconsider my rating, but I think the revenge rating from their side said a lot about the transaction.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Thanks for explaining.