Sign in to follow this  
Bargain Coins

This is not right

Bargain Coins

i bought the item Novelty - Lighter look-alike DV Camera, records video with sound or takes pictures was sold for R70.00 on 17 May at 00:01 by SAV Suppliers in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:65560506) from the seller Items for sale from SAV Suppliers on bidorbuy.co.za and per order paid the R85 for counter to counter on 17 May 2012. Today i received an bubble wrap envelope send via econo R20.40 with an empty box inside. Please advise me what to do?

JohnBenn

Contact the seller and ask for a full refund including postage of R85.

Not1CentMore

Give Seller the opportunity to 'make right'; replace or refund.

Send an email to Seller, snapping pic, if possible, to attach to 'show' Seller what you actually received, including snap of packaging. It may have been an error on Seller's part or it could have been 'sticky fingers'...if the packaging 'looks like' it has been tampered with (of course, the 'sticky fingers' are getting quite good at removing contents and re-sealing so that it is near 'invisible').

Ruthie

Bargain Coins

Thanks will do.

Seeds for Africa

I trust that bob will do something about this sellers obvious profiteering on shipping charges. I think R85 for something the size of a usb sets new levels at ripping customers off.