Sign in to follow this  
JacoJ

New - book your flights on bidorbuy

JacoJ

Today we launched functionality in the Travel & Entertainment section where you are now able book flights without having to leave the bidorbuy site. We are doing this in partnership with travelstart who will handle all the administrative work behind the scenes.

Here is the link if you would like to kick the tyres.

Enjoy.

Miss Jewels

Tried to book a flight via this link about 2 mins ago. Here's the message I get : "Oops, something went wrong":embarrest: Not a good start

JacoJ

Hi Miss Jewels. That is definitely not good. Can you give us more detail as to where this error occurred? Was it when you clicked on the link?

It seems to be working on our side.

Miss Jewels

It took me into the booking, but then got the "oops" message that no flights or seats were available.:hm:I did another 2 searches before it succesfully showed me available flights. I think maybe I was too quick for the new system.:laugh:Congrats to all involved on this new partnership!

Seeds for Africa

i have just been trying this - very very nice!

retailrush

I like it too - however, the optional extras on a booking with 1Time were all automatically ticked and the cost added onto the final total, so one should be aware of that...