Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

A Tad Dense

Not1CentMore

As you 'meander' through this puzzle, don't forget the mosquitto repellent! :whistling:

bot1.jpg

This puzzle is 'loaded' with 'critters'. How many can YOU find? Post answer(s) in this thread. (no circling skills required)

The FIRST person who correctly identifies the MOST 'critters' (as is on the answer sheet), will win a 'Pretty Is As Pretty Does' hamper with a retail value of R200.

Winner will be announced and answers posted on 15th June at 1800hrs my time. (If you've won in the last 30-days, you are ineligible for the prize).

Have fun!

Ruthie

booksallsizes

There be loads here!

Rat, snake, boar/warthog, bear, lion, baboon, lemur, lizard, orang-outang, elephant, koala and baby, monkey, crocodile, rat-like thing, turtle, wolf, and and and...

lilythepink

I see what BAS sees but I also see a leguaan! (Ruthie, do you know what that is?)

wayjen

Is a Leguaan the same as a Footuaan?

booksallsizes
I see what BAS sees but I also see a leguaan! (Ruthie, do you know what that is?)

Is that the thingie on the left, below the lizard?? I thought it might be a badger.

Not1CentMore

Haven't the foggiest:confused:. I do know there is, as they say here, 'a whole poop-load' of critters. Some of them are really good at hiding.

And, yes, Wayne, if big enough, ya can get your foot AND leg on.:amuse:

Ruthie

wayjen

My Leguaan measures 22 or 23" and is flat.

Jongleur

Does it have scales and claws ?

MsPlod
Does it have scales and claws ?

Guess that it must also be LED...

Whoops sorry that should have been LCD (also known as language compulsive disorder)

Not1CentMore

books... good start.

C'mon, all, there's a lot more creepy-crawly, flying, walking, talking (hint), slithering critters to be found.

And, to 'tease the tiger', each day, until the 15th, I will add another $0.50-cents to the value of the 'Pretty Is As Pretty Does' prize.

If that doesn't get the brain 'juices' flowing, the winner (the person with the MOST correct answers...as on the good ol' answer sheet) will also receive ONE EXTRA GOODIE in their 'hamper' for EACH correct answer.

Yowzers.... that's a LOT OF 'stuff'.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

booksallsizes
There be loads here!

Rat, snake, boar/warthog, bear, lion, baboon, lemur, lizard, orang-outang, elephant, koala and baby, monkey, crocodile, rat-like thing, turtle, wolf, and and and...

In addition to my list above: A frog, another monkey (in fact, there are a few monkey-like faces), a bear-face, a tortoise, a pig, a parrot/toucan, a wolf-head in the rock. Some look very vague and hard to identify exactly what they are! :confused:

booksallsizes

And a rabbit and another snake!

lilythepink

Good heavens, Wayne!

Not1CentMore

Seems that a lot of players got 'lost' on their way back to 'civilization' with their list of 'critters'... or became a nice, tasty 'meal'.

Anyway, congrats booksallsizes!

Please send shipping info via PM and I will prepare and post your prize by end of month (our Post Mistress is on holiday and the substitute doesn't have a 'clue' on overseas parcels).

Ruthie

wayjen
Good heavens, Wayne!

Yip, they can see it from the heavens too.

booksallsizes

Thank you Ruthie!!!

Have been scarce on the forum and only read this thread now.

Could you post a list of all the critters - am still fascinated by this pic and want to see what I missed!

Not1CentMore
Thank you Ruthie!!!

Have been scarce on the forum and only read this thread now.

Could you post a list of all the critters - am still fascinated by this pic and want to see what I missed!

More than welcome. Thank-YOU for playing. I received your shipping info and will post end of month when our Post Mistress returns from the cruise.

Tho't it was kinda 'belly up' (dead) on the Forum, but then again, was 'thinking' maybe the folk were tiring of the games...so I haven't 'put up' another to play.

This is the list that accompanied the puzzle. There are more (like the snake), but I didn't go 'whole hog' trying to find them all...too much green for these ol' eyes. Methinks as you search for the ones listed, you may find even more.

Fox

Wolf

Owl

Monkey face (on tree)

Wild cat (top corner)

Wild boar

Crocodile

Eagle

Alligator

Cheeta

Alpaca

Turtle

Chimp

Bear

Snake

Sloth

Parrot

Tiger

Panda

Human face

Baboon

Horse

Toucan

Leopard

Frog

Monkey

Koala

Tarantula

Goat

Elephant

Ruthie

wayjen

I never saw a Ruthie on there but then again I had a roving eye and miss placed it.