Sign in to follow this  
extreme_it

Plz Help

extreme_it

Hi...

A buyer from USA placed a sale order on an item which I clearly state that I only ship locally.

No payment is done yet. I sent him an email explaining to him and stil waiting his reply. What would be the best procedure to follow?

thx

extreme_it
Have you checked whether this might be one of the scamsters?

have a look at this thread - http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-community-watch/16810-potential-usa-scammer.html#post142307

The guy have actually responded to my email. He apologized for not reading my shipping details and agreed to abide to whatever is needed to be done to fix this. He's a funny a guy.. He even gave me a positive feedback even before paying. I think I need to do a SNC right?

Not1CentMore

Communication is the key to resolving any conflict between Seller and Buyer. It would seem, at this point, both you and Buyer are on the 'same page'. May I suggest that you notify your Buyer that you are charged fees when an auction closes with a winning bid and the only way to recoup those fees is by filing a SNC; reason: Seller and Buyer agree not to proceed with transaction. This allows you to recoup the FVFs associated with this particular transaction and there will be no 'strike' against Buyer's account. When the SNC is filed, you may want to jot a quick email 'reminder' to your Buyer as to why you are filing the SNC.

When I file a SNC for "Seller and Buyer agree not to proceed with transaction", I always note in the comment section: This SNC is filed only to recoup the fees associated with this auction closing with a winning bid. It in no way intended to reflect negatively on the Buyer or his / her business ethics."

Ruthie

mrmouse

package it , weigh it , get a quote , send him quote , if he pays ,,, mail it .sapo does all , including insurance to the airport ,