Sign in to follow this  
InfiIT

tdmanase

InfiIT

This is the most annoying user EVER!!! he bids on everyone of my items but refuses to respond to emails, he bid on an item just now, and i knpw that he is not going to respond, and he bids a few seconds before the auction closes, i tried to delete his bid but got an error page :mad:

How do i go about offering this to the runner up now because i am currently a basic seller and this guy just corrupted my whole auction, please can he be disabled as he doesnt even have good ratings. I am about to block this user but seems like he does this to everyone

InfiIT

Also, how do i block a user? I see that there is a counter on my sellers page but cant find the option to block

InfiIT

Seems that he did respond to my phone call but seemed a bit confused about his name, said that he will make payment by 13:00 today, will keep you posted and will change ratings if he keeps to his word

mellowred

He has had issues with his user name before. Perhaps BoB should check how many he has.

InfiIT

Blacklisted, so do i just file SNC's for my success fees?

lilythepink
Blacklisted, so do i just file SNC's for my success fees?

Yes. That is the way to go.

InfiIT

Seems like this user has it out for me, i had a tdmanase55 bid on one of my items a few minutes before closing, luckily BoB was fast enough to delete the bid before ending :) Well done BoB, Well done :)