Sign in to follow this  
Asha Craft Jewellery

So... who broke BoBs email?

Asha Craft Jewellery

I have not received a single email from Bidorbuy since 12:01am this morning. :confused:

And I know there should be because I have lots of SNAP Friday R1 auctions running!

Seeds for Africa

We have been getting all our emails from bob, and havent had an issue.

Asha Craft Jewellery

Thanks for letting me know Seeds. Time to make a phonecall......

Jewellery Mall

have not received any emails either

alloway65

My BoB e mails coming through OK......BoB would not dare upset a Scotsman!!!!!:angel:

Asha Craft Jewellery

Sorted!! Jewellery Mall, are you with Afrihost? I just spoke to them and it seems Bidorbuy's domain was blacklisted by Afrihost for some reason at 08:10 this morning. But they've removed the blacklist and added them to the whitelist. The only thing is all mails had to be manually released. I can go into the CPanel because they do my hosting too, so I was able to manually release all the emails I needed. If you are not with them, perhaps phone your ISP and ask if the emails sent to you from Bidorbuy are being treated as spam?

MsPlod
My BoB e mails coming through OK......BoB would not dare upset a Scotsman!!!!!:angel:

Och aye the noo noo...

qball

We have sent an urgent request to Afrihost, as all our mails should be white listed.

MacMuffin

Hi all,

we have just escalated this issue to Afrihost. It does appear that some local ISPs (Afrihost, MWEB, Polka) have flagged our transactional mail as "SPAM" this is unusual as Afrihost reports invalid mail-authentication information (we sign and encrypt part of the mail header to prevent mail spoofing as a security measure).

All our mail servers are whitelisted and mail to other providers (GMail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc) does not have an issue. We therefore believe that one of the local upstream providers has flagged this.

This issue is currently escalated with Afrihost and we hope to have it resolved soon.

Cali Craft and Gems

We're with Mweb - this "spam" listing (so to speak) could explain why that over the last month or so there would be a handful of emails missing from BoB - this was pointed out a few weeks ago to Mac who kindly gave me proof that BoB was sending it out, but it just was not getting delivered.

(reminds me somewhat of the SAPO nowdays...)