Sign in to follow this  
Hi Tech Wholesale

is plagiarism allowed? copyimg my ad word for word and picture for picture

Hi Tech Wholesale

hi guys,

i have had a buy now on for years, i now see another user has copied my ad word for word and picture for picture. i spend time creating my ads and dont think its right for someone to simply copy and paste my ad under their own username. any thoughts?

here is my ad: Surge Protection & UPS - TEDELEX INVERTER/UPS 2000VA, 1200 WATTS, NEW.BUY IT NOW, BEST PRICE for sale in Johannesburg (ID:66266297)

here is the other users ad: Surge Protection & UPS - TEDELEX INVERTER/UPS 2000VA, 1200 WATTS for sale in Johannesburg (ID:66617589)

InfiIT

Looks like he is going to buy it from you and sell it and make a R5 profit :P

Hi Tech Wholesale

hmmm i understand we are operating in an open and free environment and competition is healthy, especially for buyers, but to copy my ad in such a blatant manner is just rude and unethical.

Hi Tech Wholesale

Is plagiarism allowed? Copying my ad word for word and picture for picture

Hi guys,

I have had a buy now on for years, I now see another user has copied my ad word for word and picture for picture. I spend time creating my ads and dont think its right for someone to simply copy and paste my ad under their own username. Any thoughts?

Here is my ad: Surge Protection & UPS - TEDELEX INVERTER/UPS 2000VA, 1200 WATTS, NEW.BUY IT NOW, BEST PRICE for sale in Johannesburg (ID:66266297)

Here is the other users ad: Surge Protection & UPS - TEDELEX INVERTER/UPS 2000VA, 1200 WATTS for sale in Johannesburg (ID:66617589)

MiemsJewels

Are you also hi Tech 007?

Mad about Jack

Also bugs me that someone can be so lazy. I see the ad has been removed.

Item deleted

Jongleur

Plagiarism is theft. An act of fraud and lies. Anywhere. At school we were taught not to cheat (plagiarism)

in exams. And for good reasons. The exam reflected, in writing, the efforts you put in. No different to writing

a book, composing a song, a poem, an advert, software.

An adult will know the meaning of copyright, intellectual property rights, patents and the legality surrounding

such terms. Somewhere copying will catch you out.

Rude and unethical are mild terms for these acts.

Hi Tech Wholesale

nope

Are you also hi Tech 007?

nope not me

MiemsJewels
nope not me

Okay......Because he advertises the same as you do. Same words, same pictures. Google Tedelex inverters, and you will find him.

Hi Tech Wholesale
Okay......Because he advertises the same as you do. Same words, same pictures. Google Tedelex inverters, and you will find him.

I cant find him, is he on BoB or another site? Do you have a link to him? Thanks

MsPlod
I cant find him, is he on BoB or another site? Do you have a link to him? Thanks

Google:

"007" "Tedelex inverter"

MiemsJewels

TEDELEX 2 KVA (1200 WATT) INVERTER (24V) PLUG THE INVERTER INTO A

REGULAR PLUG SOCKET AND ... hitech007; 0724352607; User's other ads ...

johannesburg.olx.co.za/tedelex-inverter-ups-2000va-1200-watts-batteries-not-included-iid-311405557 - 88k - Similar pages

Edited by admin

mellowred

Oooopppps Better remove that link before that Guy with the Guns deletes it for you Miems ... LOL