Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Is your Son still available - Bhahahahaha!

DestinysAngels

:weird:The strangest thing happened to me and my 18 year old son on Tuesday afternoon, i was on my way taking him to his Guitar Lesson, we were a bit early so i decided i felt like sweets and he wanted a coolie. As we got into the car a middle aged lady stops next to my car shouting to open the passenger's window, i reluctantly done this just far enough to hear what she wanted. This is what she said: "Is your son still available", i was dumb struck and said "shoe, but that is very rude", the next question", what grade is he in, by then i started stripping, my son went blood red and my blood pressure just started creeping up and i could feel how hot i was getting, i immediately said "that has absolutely nothing to do with you", i started reversing my car and she just carried on, this is what she said, "o, it is not for me, it is for my daughter", Bhahahahaha, we started laughing so hard - but could not really speak - wow, do you really get mother's like that. I told my son to never bring an in-law like that, i will surely die, hehehehe!

Jongleur
:weird:The strangest thing happened to me and my 18 year old son on Tuesday afternoon, i was on my way taking him to his Guitar Lesson, we were a bit early so i decided i felt like sweets and he wanted a coolie. As we got into the car a middle aged lady stops next to my car shouting to open the passenger's window, i reluctantly done this just far enough to hear what she wanted. This is what she said: "Is your son still available", i was dumb struck and said "shoe, but that is very rude", the next question", what grade is he in, by then i started stripping, my son went blood red and my blood pressure just started creeping up and i could feel how hot i was getting, i immediately said "that has absolutely nothing to do with you", i started reversing my car and she just carried on, this is what she said, "o, it is not for me, it is for my daughter", Bhahahahaha, we started laughing so hard - but could not really speak - wow, do you really get mother's like that. I told my son to never bring an in-law like that, i will surely die, hehehehe!

Invest in a Trellidor to keep them out.

svw

lol......what did the daughter look like?

DestinysAngels
lol......what did the daughter look like?

:whistling:Gosh, i certainly do not want to know, i also did not see her, only the mother, my husband said she must have been Greek, apparently they sought out their children's partners, shoe, that is a big time no-no for me, unbelievable what type of people you get in this world!

DestinysAngels
Invest in a Trellidor to keep them out.

:angel:Jip, you are right, but i trust my boys will make the right choices on their own, without me interfering, i will only do this if my boys are abused by girls for that matter, then they must run, as i won't be responsible for my actions then!

voldermort
:whistling:my husband said she must have been Greek, apparently they sought out their children's partners, shoe, that is a big time no-no for me,

perhaps a few centuries ago most nations did this, I do think times have changed though & the majority of people (both male & female & inclusive of Greeks) are fully capable of finding their own partners..........maybe your son is just tooooooo sexy & drives the whole town wild?

DestinysAngels
perhaps a few centuries ago most nations did this, I do think times have changed though & the majority of people (both male & female & inclusive of Greeks) are fully capable of finding their own partners..........maybe your son is just tooooooo sexy & drives the whole town wild?

:whistling:Hehehehe, thanks for the compliment about my boy and yes i know times have changes, more for some though than others clearly, i have a good feeling though that the mother were looking for a younger stud for her-self though, a bit sick if you ask me, no matter the reason, you just don't do this, it is odd and definitely off!