Sign in to follow this  
miraclebabycaw

OOPs Made a huge booboo on listing on 2 of my R1 auctions...help?

miraclebabycaw

Ok I just noticed that on 2 of my listings I listed the items as new instead of 2nd hand totally by accident

Game Bundles - Sims 2 Deluxe, Sims Bon Vouyage and Hello Kitty PC Game for sale in Johannesburg (ID:66607109)

and

Game Bundles - 3 x PS2 Games for sale in Johannesburg (ID:66577182)

Comes with too much copying and pasting and late night listings...

I am loathe to delete bids and close as I had to delete bids last week Friday and close an item due to someone with a 25% rating that kept bidding on my stuff, plus I have had an issue one one of my items in the past where I had to close it as my hubby sold it without me knowing and the person winning laid a complaint as she thought it was just because I didn't want to sell it at that price (which it wasn't). Plus of course losing my listing fees.

Any other course of action?? Possibly someone can ask a question on these 2 items that I can reply to or will BoB be able to change the listing or something?

Thanks

mrmouse
Ok I just noticed that on 2 of my listings I listed the items as new instead of 2nd hand totally by accident

Game Bundles - Sims 2 Deluxe, Sims Bon Vouyage and Hello Kitty PC Game for sale in Johannesburg (ID:66607109)

and

Game Bundles - 3 x PS2 Games for sale in Johannesburg (ID:66577182)

Comes with too much copying and pasting and late night listings...

I am loathe to delete bids and close as I had to delete bids last week Friday and close an item due to someone with a 25% rating that kept bidding on my stuff, plus I have had an issue one one of my items in the past where I had to close it as my hubby sold it without me knowing and the person winning laid a complaint as she thought it was just because I didn't want to sell it at that price (which it wasn't). Plus of course losing my listing fees.

Any other course of action?? Possibly someone can ask a question on these 2 items that I can reply to or will BoB be able to change the listing or something?

Thanks

ive asked your questions but rather consider deleting bids changing auction and relisting it may save you a huge headache later .

miraclebabycaw

thx MrMouse