MsPlod
aaah that dog's got expensive taste.

It has minty breath.

booksallsizes
It has minty breath.

And a (s)wag in its tail.

svw
It has minty breath.

Wish my one beast had a minty breath - she has just come inside and sat next to me with her head resting on the desk looking very pleased with herself..............whewwwwww.........no doubt - she has been eating the compost in the vegetable garden!!!!!!

MsPlod
Wish my one beast had a minty breath - she has just come inside and sat next to me with her head resting on the desk looking very pleased with herself..............whewwwwww.........no doubt - she has been eating the compost in the vegetable garden!!!!!!

Our one dog eats poop! The sickest thing. He is a prime specimen, pure health, yet he is an avid hunter of cat and dog turds. The worst is when he smiles... We have to do cleanup very often to reduce the issue - even pick up the cats' business. Sometimes I wish that dogs came with built in breath fresheners!

ATA STAMP CENTRE
Our one dog eats poop! The sickest thing. He is a prime specimen, pure health, yet he is an avid hunter of cat and dog turds. The worst is when he smiles... We have to do cleanup very often to reduce the issue - even pick up the cats' business. Sometimes I wish that dogs came with built in breath fresheners!

Thats "gros"chen.

Not1CentMore

We have a cheese flavored 'chewable' for dogs who muncha-munch feces this side. It is given to the NON-poody eating dogs. The active ingredients are monosodium glutamate and oleoresin capsicum, same as chili peppers. These two ingredients pass through the dog's intestines, making feces taste horrible even to dogs that have had this awful habit for years. The dog, who has a habit of eating what it shouldn't eat, turns up it's nose and walks away. Have used it many a time, over the years, for my dogs who have had this bad habit.

Ruthie

mellowred

I can send Tinkle Belle to you for a few days. One whiff of her poops will turn your dog off for life.

lilythepink

Yes, the sad thing is that cats are too fussy and would never eat anything like Ruthie suggests! Our one dog thinks the cats produce dessert! Totally revolting!