Sign in to follow this  
Asha Craft Jewellery

No I do not have a *()@$%^ question!

Asha Craft Jewellery

Please, for the love of sanity, make the" Do you have a Question" pop-up-thingy go AWAY! I absolutely hate it, and usually just exit a site when these thing wont go away. Give it an 'x' so that I can get rid of it please? And make it stick to memory so that it does not pop.up.on.each.and.every.page.please.else.i.will.go.insane.!.!.!. :wtf:

voldermort

Just noticed that myself awhile ago when doing relisting & it really will drive me insane :evil:

alloway65

Saw it this morning and wondered where it came from....at least now I know....what a nuisance and a distraction....banish it for life!!

MsPlod

Sorry Asha Craft - but your post/thread makes me really chuckle! So completely get what you mean - pop-ups like that should be nuked at inception!

MacMuffin

Hi there,

we are running a trial of knowledge base software, which should enable us to improve with customer support at certain friction points (i.e. during checkout and bidding). We will continue tweaking it during the course of next week, and will then decide if this improves our customer service rates.

The "clicking away" part is something we have discussed with the service provider and is something we will introduce.

voldermort
Hi there,The "clicking away" part is something we have discussed with the service provider and is something we will introduce.

Hopefully soon because it is a real distracting irritant - thanks

Asha Craft Jewellery

Thanks for the last part Mac. I understand it will help newbies, but if I have a question I come to the forum or phone you guys directly. Just very annoying when it's shoved in my face every time I open a new page. Would be great to "turn it off". Thanks.

kebs

I thought the Nigerians had hacked the site this time, not the forum... :sneaky:

Not1CentMore

Tell me it isn't so...

I'm NOT suppose to ask a question in the little blank space when the 'Have A Question' pops up? Dang, and here I thought I would receive a buncha-buncha email with answers to some really important questions, like: what is Wayne really wearing under that raincoat? [ATTACH=CONFIG]3366[/ATTACH]

Ruthie

joy3.gif.8c2fa3d327afe655c19ce531fccf3081.gif

Edited by Not1CentMore

MiemsJewels
58f5a737aef16_pointinglady.jpg.ced1beab62d99d5c8937674a45bcc059.jpg hehehehe! Cute Wayne!

spike-eccles.jpg.e99da3afc89e6943fdab4295d15b7411.jpg

mrmouse
Please, for the love of sanity, make the" Do you have a Question" pop-up-thingy go AWAY! I absolutely hate it, and usually just exit a site when these thing wont go away. Give it an 'x' so that I can get rid of it please? And make it stick to memory so that it does not pop.up.on.each.and.every.page.please.else.i.will.go.insane.!.!.!. :wtf:

I just stuck a piece of paper over that section of the monitor , it works quite well for me !

wayjen

I thought it was a skype message, then when I saw it was the BoB thingamajig, I was going to ask it what it wanted.

Asha Craft Jewellery
I just stuck a piece of paper over that section of the monitor , it works quite well for me !

Excellent idea, but then I can't see the time on my monitor.... :colbert: I still say, remove it. Please.

MacMuffin
Excellent idea, but then I can't see the time on my monitor.... :colbert: I still say, remove it. Please.

Notice the grey "X" on the widget - click it and it will disappear for 5 days (or sooner if you delete cookies).

Empirex

Just as you're ready to upload an item for sale... the pop-up appears over the exact spot, covering the button you're supposed to click on! :rolleyes:

MsPlod
Notice the grey "X" on the widget - click it and it will disappear for 5 days (or sooner if you delete cookies).

Please can it disappear permanently! It is IRRITATING for buyers too.

Not1CentMore

(sigh) No answer yet to the question typed in the 'little box':

"When will this box GO AWAY?"....1006 times and counting. :whistling:

Just kidding, but it IS a pain in the hiney, especially when listing an auction and it 'rears it's ugly little head' right over the 'accept' button. Try going 'round it and the box e-x-p-a-n-d-s; stretches out.

Ruthie

alloway65

It is an e bay conspiracy!:sad:

lilythepink

Just arrived, it did, from outer space. Blame Wayne! :whistling:

qball

So far the "little box" has automatically answered hundreds of questions, if it can't answer the question, we add a answer to it, so if the question is asked again, it can be answered immediately. It tells us what sort of questions are being asked and where we can help improve communication and help for users.

Asha Craft Jewellery

MAC!!! The 'x' has disappeared and I cant make the question box disappear anymore :`(