Sign in to follow this  
MsPlod

For Kyle2

voldermort
"Een veld pond thingy". I love it.

Typically, as a lady, you go straight for the gold. `n POND nogal ! Rare Gold. A lady of

discerning taste.

I am still stuck in the brass/bronze age but I now boast a wide selection of everything

nobody else buys. And I have ventured into the ZAR silver. The prices sommer make you

catch a skrik !

well venture right out again.....come along into the gold section, there is money to be had there, just need to do some brushing up of my veldy pond knowledge though :amuse:

Jongleur
well venture right out again.....come along into the gold section, there is money to be had there, just need to do some brushing up of my veldy pond knowledge though :amuse:

For a small fee the mint could be persuaded to run off a couple. We can sell one a week

for all eternity. Do you think they still have the coin-making stuff from yesteryear. I bought

a whole bunch of "Oom Paul" coins as recent as 2011. Then someone broke the poor old

machine. If they still have the machine all you need is some gold (I think they call them

planchets), the old dies or whatever and off you go. And we have them graded of course.

PF 70 Cameo Brilliant Uncirculated Pond, "Rare as all hell" for sale at R10 000 000.00. Get yours now.

And no rude questions allowed. Gold likes well mannered buyers.

Edited by Jongleur