Sign in to follow this  
mrmouse

BoB screen page

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

Since the update the BoB page doesnt fit on my screen anymore and I have to continuously scroll left to right , no other sites have this problem , anyone have any ideas ?resolution is 1024 by 600 refresh 60 hz intel graphics

admin    0
admin
Since the update the BoB page doesnt fit on my screen anymore and I have to continuously scroll left to right , no other sites have this problem , anyone have any ideas ?resolution is 1024 by 600 refresh 60 hz intel graphics

Short term solution till the clever people see this, hold down Ctrl and scroll down with your mouse button to fit the screen.

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

Thanks, on maximum scroll it fits fine, untill I go to my buying or selling pages then nothing fits , and upload images seems to hang off the side , it just cant be my computer !!!!!:toung: or can it be?

admin    0
admin

Did you clear your browser cache since the updates ?

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

yes i do that regularly , unless Firefox has issues , I dont use explorer at all so not tested on that ,

admin    0
admin

I use FF with no problems. Your graphics card driver updated, 1024 by 600 that the highest resolution you have ?

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

yes highest ,its a 10" laptop with built in 3g , running XP Pro , genuine Dell software ,10 hours battery life , a great machine , except for this little glitch , I dont remember a bug and antivirus is clean , and I really dont feel like reloading Windows ,