Sign in to follow this  
qball

Coin Show Request to bob Sellers

qball    10
qball

I am looking for anyone kind enough to donate some coins (nice, valuable coins) so I can offer them as prizes for the coin show, I will make mention of the sponsors and I might even throw in some free advertising for you with banners in the coin category...

If you are interested please drop me a line!

Thank you in advance!

Pierre_Henri    10
Pierre_Henri

What coin show would that be?

Pierre

kyle2    10
kyle2

As previously mentioned, you have my support, I have a Lovely proof 1974 commemoration coin in a SA mint box I am willing to part with.

Cmon guys lets see if we can do better than the crappy MS Mandela coins this time around!58f5a737781ca_1974coin.JPG.694512be5a876cb70589cbb074216280.JPG

Edited by kyle2

Pierre_Henri    10
Pierre_Henri

Whom, whose or what coin show is this?

Whom, whose or what coin show is this?

I am willing to donate but have no idea what coin show this is ??

qball    10
qball

The JHB Coin Show Conference - at the MichelAngelo. 29th and 30th June, hosted by the Mint and SAAND.

PBGold    10
PBGold

When is the prize giving happening? Saturday? How do you enter?

qball    10
qball

We will have a competition running at the show on Saturday, a lucky draw. The draw will be done at the end of the day and the winners notified the following week. All you need to do is enter your name and contact details. Those willing to sponsor prizes will get additional advertising in the coin category for a week.

PBGold    10
PBGold

Ok great.

Now what will I be doing for this show? Something different. Totally out of the box.

qball    10
qball
Ok great.

Now what will I be doing for this show? Something different. Totally out of the box.[/quote

We look forward to it! Something shiny and glittering? :grin:

PBGold    10
PBGold

Maybe...

Although, I have a policy that I never repeat anything for any show.

qball    10
qball
Maybe...

Although, I have a policy that I never repeat anything for any show.

Pity! :whistling:

qball    10
qball
We will have a competition running at the show on Saturday, a lucky draw. The draw will be done at the end of the day and the winners notified the following week. All you need to do is enter your name and contact details. Those willing to sponsor prizes will get additional advertising in the coin category for a week.

Thank you to those who have responded to this call... if anyone else is interested please do contact me, I will make it worth your while, but I do need some great stuff to add to the prizes.

I will need to finalise this by the 18th June...

Thanks

Cuan

PBGold    10
PBGold

It will be interesting though. Always something new.

qball    10
qball

Johannesburg Coin Conference | 29 June 2012

Join us for a gathering of industry minds as we delve deeper into the hobby of kings. The Conference is ideal for people looking at becoming collectors or dealers in collectable coins, or Numismatists as is the correct term. We will address topics such as the current climate of the industry, ground breaking projects and the way forward as a collector and dealer. There is limited space available and booking is essential. The conference costs R700 per person, which includes lunch and a Mandela medallion gift. We look forward to seeing you there.

Johannesburg Coin Show | 30 June 2012

The South African Mint invites you to join us at the 1 day Johannesburg Coin Show held at the Michelangelo Hotel in Sandton. This show caters for all those with an interest in collecting coins and medals or even just a passion for history. Come see rare coins, old coins and even new coins for sale. Get free advice and evaluations from local and international coin dealers on your current or future collections, or just bring the family for a great day out.

The SA Mint will once again have their antique fly-press there to over strike the 2 ½ c tickeys. A limited amount of show tickeys will be on sale. This year, the tickeys feature a special JHB fly press mintmark. Please note that the tickeys are limited to one per person and that person must be present. They will be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis and no reservations or pre-bookings will be accepted. The price of the tickey is R200.

The doors open at 10am until 4pm. Entrance to the show is free and everyone is welcome.

Remember, if you not attending the Conference on Friday (seats are limited), you are welcome to visit the Coin Show on Saturday (it’s absolutely free). For the Conference attendees, the attendance fee will be well worth it – it includes a line up of knowledgeable speakers, lunch and a free gift, so don’t miss out, book now!

For bookings and information, please contact Lesego Kamasha on 012 677 2478 or lesegok@samint.co.za.

qball    10
qball
As previously mentioned, you have my support, I have a Lovely proof 1974 commemoration coin in a SA mint box I am willing to part with.

Cmon guys lets see if we can do better than the crappy MS Mandela coins this time around![ATTACH=CONFIG]3356[/ATTACH]

Hi Kyle

Just wondering when you will be sending the prize to me? I would like to have everything wrapped up this week...

Thanks

Cuan

kyle2    10
kyle2
Hi Kyle

Just wondering when you will be sending the prize to me? I would like to have everything wrapped up this week...

Thanks

Cuan

Send me a PM with the delivery address and I will personally drop it off! :grin:

qball    10
qball
Send me a PM with the delivery address and I will personally drop it off! :grin:

Great, we can do coffee! :cool:

qball    10
qball

A BIG thank you goes out to the following sponsors of the prizes for teh JHB Coin Show:

Pierre_Henri - Boekenhout Medallion

RandCoin - R1 and R2 notes plus the 10 Pound note

Kyle2 - Proof silver R1 50 year Commemorative

CoinGuideSA - Free 1 year Gold membership to CoinGuideSA.

Winners details to be published shortly...

Thank you once again for your generosity.