Sign in to follow this  
grabcat

Chelsea Bedding

grabcat    10
grabcat

Does anyone know where I can find Chelsea Bedding for my son, that is not going to cost me an arm and leg? Thanx

mellowred    10
mellowred

Jongleur will be rushing to this post. But doubt he will have the Chelsea you are looking for :grin:.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Does anyone know where I can find Chelsea Bedding for my son, that is not going to cost me an arm and leg? Thanx

I am afraid that Chelsea kit is terribly pricey when compared to Man U, Barcelona, Bayern Munich

and similar lesser teams. Probably sold out worldwide. Let us know if you find some.

Edited by Jongleur

voldermort    10
voldermort
I am afraid that Chelsea kit is terribly pricey when compared to Man U, Barcelona, Bayern Munich

and lesser teams. Probably sold out worldwide. Let us know if you find some.

You never know, if it includes a pic of Drogba it sometimes goes for a song..........

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Jongleur will be rushing to this post. But doubt he will have the Chelsea you are looking for :grin:.

Now now Mellow. Should`nt you be cooking dinner.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
You never know, if it includes a pic of Drogba it sometimes goes for a song..........

Outrageous lies from his enemies at Barca.

voldermort    10
voldermort
Outrageous lies from his enemies at Barca.

All true I tell you, saw some guys standing at the street corner earlier today selling Chelsea kitchen lappies, but because they all had Drogba's face on they were marked down to R10 each.........I did buy one though, I cleaned my muddy tyres with it!

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
All true I tell you, saw some guys standing at the street corner earlier today selling Chelsea kitchen lappies, but because they all had Drogba's face on they were marked down to R10 each.........I did buy one though, I cleaned my muddy tyres with it!

A true story in our paper yesterday.

The guy who lost the bet with his buddy over Chelsea and Bayern had to

tattoo Juliaas on his backside. A Zapiro cartoon face.

Serves him right.

mellowred    10
mellowred

My goodness. I sincerely hope Grabcat is looking for THAT Chelsea bedding. She is going to rush in here anxious to read the numerous replies and find ...... all this :hm::grin:

TuT TuT ... what is this forum coming too? :toung:

mellowred    10
mellowred
Now now Mellow. Should`nt you be cooking dinner.

All done JL. Back to defend my lady friend.

voldermort    10
voldermort

Thank you Mellow :grin:....and as for you sangomie :toung:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

If I knew Wayne would`nt make things worse I would call for assistance. Maybe

JB can help.

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

I will most probably support the underdogs Milwall "No one likes us, we don't care"

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

Tomorrow I fetch my female "arranged marriage" Schnauzer so I will be travelling.

Dont play with your computer settings, try to cook anything (all disciplines - fry,

bake, braise, boil etc.), wreck the forum, torment Wayne or play any Justin Bieber songs.

When I get back I will check that you and Mellow have behaved. Wayne`s watching !

JB - I am relying on you too. They can be very unpredictable when left to their own devices.

svw    10
svw
Single - Chelsea 'The Blues' Polar Fleece Blanket for sale in Johannesburg (ID:48502246)

(I always thought Chelsea sported Red colors,but then I'm not a fan of soccer.)

LOL.....You must be thinking of Manchester United - they play in red - even I know that and I am not a soccer fan. But no wonder certain people support Chelsea - same colour as the Blue Bulls before they decided to get in touch with their feminine side.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
LOL.....You must be thinking of Manchester United - they play in red - even I know that and I am not a soccer fan. But no wonder certain people support Chelsea - same colour as the Blue Bulls before they decided to get in touch with their feminine side.

John - better keep a close eye on this suspect just in case.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
Tomorrow I fetch my female "arranged marriage" Schnauzer so I will be travelling.

Too cute! travel safely, dodge the chelsea buns and don't do what anyone else Didi...

voldermort    10
voldermort

Dont play with your computer settings, try to cook anything (all disciplines - fry,

bake, braise, boil etc.), wreck the forum, torment Wayne or play any Justin Bieber songs.

When I get back I will check that you and Mellow have behaved. Wayne`s watching !

JB - I am relying on you too. They can be very unpredictable when left to their own devices.

Drive safe & don't forget when you return if you are needing something to wipe your car/tyres/bride to be/forehead down with - I can get you a great deal on kitchen lappies :idea:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Drive safe & don't forget when you return if you are needing something to wipe your car/tyres/bride to be/forehead down with - I can get you a great deal on kitchen lappies :idea:

Back from the Land of Helen with my deeg.

chloe.jpg.2b4fd88a05f52dedff7a13c3336c8da3.jpg

Very well behaved compared to her future husband so far but time will tell.

Good to see everyone behaved themselves while I was away. The Bulls lost at

the hands of that swine ref who put us out of the World Cup, the Sharks won

for a change and the auctions seem a bit quiet. Time to liven things up a bit with

a few searching questions, ambitious bids and forum comments.

Starting with you, Voldermort ! I`ll have you know that your meatballs have achieved

a certain notoriety in the Republic of Helen. Only there they call them frikkadels.

Stuur haar hiernatoe, they said, ons sal haar leer. Can`t have Cape cuisine compared

to meteorites and things. And you dont banter meatballs. Only fish.

These were some of the comments I got from various eateries all over the Cape when

I asked if they serve the famous Voldermort Frikkadel.

And they all love Didi.

svw    10
svw

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3376[/ATTACH]

Cute !!!!!! - Not trying to be funny here but from past experience with puppies I have always found "little girls" much easier, somehow they housetrain quicker.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Cute !!!!!! - Not trying to be funny here but from past experience with puppies I have always found "little girls" much easier, somehow they housetrain quicker.

Much easier. I asked the breeder to keep her until 9 weeks which also

helps. Our male drove me to distraction for months. I dont know why but

they are notoriously difficult to housetrain and very stubborn about their

environment, bedding, place on the couch etc.

voldermort    10
voldermort

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3376[/ATTACH]

Oooohhhh too cute :love: