Sign in to follow this  
Seeds for Africa

Pick List not working

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

I am trying to add items to my picklist. When I click on "add to picklist" it isnt adding it. Bob, please look into this.

Thanks

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Still not working - is anyone else experiencing an issue here?

Thanks

qball    10
qball

Hi Grant

We have tested it from our side, it's working. Are you trying to add a single item or bulk load them into the pick list?

Thanks

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

I have been able to add some things, however it wont let me click on the other items. I am adding items that need relisting. So yes I am trying to add multiple items.

Thanks

Grant

qball    10
qball

I cannot for the life of me recreate the problem.... it's works fine from my side, I did an entire page of 25 with no problems adding them. Have you made any changes to your PC, browser settings, updates lately?

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Hi Cuan

This is exactly how the problem is occuring.

1) I click on my ending soon items for buy nows in my bidorbuy selling. When this loads I can click on any of them and add them to my picklist. No problem here.

2) When I click on the tab for relistings so that it sorts the items into number of relists left, when I try to click on the items some will allow me to click on them and add them to my picklist, whilst others will not allow me to click on the add to picklist.

I trust that clarifies.

Many thanks

Grant

qball    10
qball

I am stumped, I have done what you did and cannot get any problems, every single one I clicked on was added to the pick list. What browser, version, OS are you using?

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

I found this morning when I relisted the items they were all on the pick list. I had about 70. They would not all relist at once.

I had to relist them in 3 stages.

In other words they relisted 25 although I had selected all of them from the pick list in one go.

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
I am stumped, I have done what you did and cannot get any problems, every single one I clicked on was added to the pick list. What browser, version, OS are you using?

The same setup I have always been using! Windows 7 and IE 9.0.6. I have just done it again, and still not able to add all the items I want onto the picklist. As explained if I click on my bidorbuy selling and click on the buy nows that need relisting, I can add anything I want to the picklist if I scroll down. The issue comes in when I click on the relistings tab to sort the list of ending soon items in order of number of relistings. When I do this it lets me add some items and wont let me add others.

qball    10
qball

Grant, are you getting errors?

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
Grant, are you getting errors?

Hi Cuan

I am not getting errors. Its just when I resort so that it is in order of relistings that i cant click on the items to add to my picklist. Just tried it again and still not working. If I dont resort in order of number of relistings I can click on them, and they are added to my picklist.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Grant

Have you cleared your cache in IE, that should sort out a lot of problems.

qball    10
qball

Hi Grant, please see my email to you.

wayjen    10
wayjen

Pick list not working for me.

qball    10
qball

Please clear your cache, we re-worked the Selling pages, and released the changes a short while ago. Thanks

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

I too cannot add any items to my pick list?

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

I did a refresh and pick list working...then got kicked out of the forum! Eish...must be this rainy weather:confused:

wayjen    10
wayjen

I spotted some doubles on my side but just to make sure I used the search function to look for the items by name and even that does not work. It shows "no matching records found" yet in another tab I have two of the same item open.

wayjen    10
wayjen

According to me I have 36 items on my picklist. According to BoB when I click on my picklist I have none. Now if I have to clear my cookies and cache I will lose whatever was on my picklist and with the site functioning as it is at the moment I might not even get back those 36 items on my picklist.

What do I do now?

Vegar    10
Vegar

I have the same problem. I cleared cache and restarted - same thing says 'No matching records found' but it says the number of items in the pick-list.

I am very frustrated and have wasted a lot of time on re-listing one-by-one.

RAG Auctioneers    10
RAG Auctioneers

Our picklist was not working either earlier. (around 14:00)

Seems fine now though.

wayjen    10
wayjen

Picklist is working now but try do a search and you get a picklist type screen with "no matching data" nonsense.

edit: added items to picklist but clicking on it reveals nada "no matching yada yada".

Edited by wayjen

qball    10
qball

This seems to be a bug. We are busy trying to fix it. What you can do in the mean time is go to the pagination at the top of the page, and click either first or last, this should bring the results up.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

I have a brand new pc and also was having problems. I opened with Firefox and it worked perfectly. Accordingly to my IT guy, there is a compatibility problem here......

I have the same problem. I cleared cache and restarted - same thing says 'No matching records found' but it says the number of items in the pick-list.

I am very frustrated and have wasted a lot of time on re-listing one-by-one.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Hi qball. Thanks for your help. It works perfectly in Firefox but for some unknown reason, your system and Windows 7 (latest version) is now not compatible. Was working fine early this morning though.:confused: