Sign in to follow this  
amcintyre

What's that in the living room??!

wayjen    10
wayjen

Size matters!

kyle2    10
kyle2

I am sure the neighbors are ecstatic at the prospect of it being sold! I would have in my state of madness done an injury to the thing!

:wtf:

Edited by kyle2

wayjen    10
wayjen

That might be the Bishops residents, where he entertains.

amcintyre    10
amcintyre
I am sure the neighbors are ecstatic at the prospect of it being sold! I would have in my state of madness done an injury to the thing!

:wtf:

Seriously, where can a person fit the whole thing? The organ needs at least a separate room for the pipes and another for the blower mechanism. Not to mention the insane amount of noise when it is played fully. But, I guess that it is fine should the original owner have a creepy old mansion :hm:

svw    10
svw
Seriously, where can a person fit the whole thing? The organ needs at least a separate room for the pipes and another for the blower mechanism. Not to mention the insane amount of noise when it is played fully. But, I guess that it is fine should the original owner have a creepy old mansion :hm:

I need something like this! - 64 neighbours moving into the new block of flats next to us - revenge will be sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

My great-grandfather used to build and install church pipe organs as a hobby. A couple of churches in Cape Town still use them!

Luckily he wasn't alive when I got married! Imagine having to clean an organ like this? And I wouldn't have liked to hurt his feelings by turning down the offer of one. Another family member did and forever after they never spoke to each other.

dstorm    10
dstorm
Luckily he wasn't alive when I got married! Imagine having to clean an organ like this?

I am getting out of here.

Good night

Jacques