Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Forum Clock Is Out..........

wayjen

When someone comes along with another gem and it's quote worthy, we will pounce on it.

MsPlod

Wayne - you forgot...

mellowred

GeeWhizz ... does the new avatar mean you are allowed to ban and bar the banterers?

Wayne .... Is that avatar Ruthie's next competition? Sorry, but I'll need a few clues.

wayjen
GeeWhizz ... does the new avatar mean you are allowed to ban and bar the banterers?

Wayne .... Is that avatar Ruthie's next competition? Sorry, but I'll need a few clues.

My Dear Mello Yello that avatar is a portrait of Tom Thumb he was famous for that line in the song "Killing Me Softly", you remember the line it goes "thumbing my pain with his finger, singing my life with his words....".

MsPlod

You have competition Cuanette! LOL!

My Dear Mello Yello that avatar is a portrait of Tom Thumb he was famous for that line in the song "Killing Me Softly", you remember the line it goes "thumbing my pain with his finger, singing my life with his words....".

Please forgive me but all I can think of right now is that really silly joke about Thor (*** of thunder)... Every time I see that thumbnail of your thumb I just crack up~!

voldermort
When you swear allegiance to Chelsea

I would die from an overdose of bantered meatballs before doing something as silly as that :sowsuser:

Jongleur
I would die from an overdose of bantered meatballs before doing something as silly as that :sowsuser:

Overdose ? No need to go to such extremes. Legend has it that your first batch will floor an Elephant.

That`s what Wayne, Mellow, Ms Plod and co are saying. Hee hee hee.

voldermort
Overdose ? No need to go to such extremes. Legend has it that your first batch will floor an Elephant.

That`s what Wayne, Mellow, Ms Plod and co are saying. Hee hee hee.

Oh Highly Praised Sangoma just between you & I, do you really think I care what those, who have never before experienced the exquisite taste of an onioned & tomatoed bantered meatball say about them......:toung:

wayjen

Is there THUMBthing happening here I should know about?

voldermort
Is there THUMBthing happening here I should know about?

Jongleur aka Len aka Sangoma of Sport said you were making fun of my meatballs......were you?:evil: hee hee hee

wayjen
Jongleur aka Len aka Sangoma of Sport said you were making fun of my meatballs......were you?:evil: hee hee hee

me??? never in a million years but I would not wear shorts skirts again if I were you.

mellowred
You have competition Cuanette! LOL!

Not sure MsPlod. With GeeWhizz's official looking avatar, methinks Caunette has been permanently fired. :worried:

voldermort
me??? never in a million years but I would not wear shorts skirts again if I were you.

I can say with complete honesty that never in my life have I ever worn "shorts skirts"..........

Jongleur

Eeeeek. I asked for help - now we`re done for !

mellowred

Hey you two. Stop making fun of V's meatballs! :evil:

We thought a meteorite had crashed to the ground this afternoon. After getting out the ropes and making our way to the bottom of the newly formed crater, we found the meatballs that V had promised to catapult over to us.

They were delicious!

Jongleur
Oh Highly Praised Sangoma just between you & I, do you really think I care what those, who have never before experienced the exquisite taste of an onioned & tomatoed bantered meatball say about them......:toung:

True. Dried, pulverized and mixed with my secret herbs and spices it tastes just like ..........

Damn. Sorry Sam - old Chelsea buns from Madrid.

mellowred
I can say with complete honesty that never in my life have I ever worn "shorts skirts"..........

Don't think the short skirts were the important bit of that statement V :smile1:

voldermort
Hey you two. Stop making fun of V's meatballs! :evil:

We thought a meteorite had crashed to the ground this afternoon. After getting out the ropes and making our way to the bottom of the newly formed crater, we found the meatballs that V had promised to catapult over to us.They were delicious!

They are both just jeolous because nobody wants their meatballs...tsk tsk tsk :suspicious:

I shot them over at about 2.30pm from the top of Jammie stairs......didn't realise though that only four of them would make such a dent in the ground :worried:

wayjen

Guess Who?

No prizes for guessing who this is.

img_2369.jpg.79e1fdf10a1026bcc64f5a0a6facc38d.jpg

mellowred

So Jade prepares and V makes meatballs at Christmas too. Great stuff.

Jongleur
No prizes for guessing who this is.

Brother Wayne ! Who is that ? And what time is dinner ?

mellowred

V? Just between you and I - is that Wayne guy trying to advertise his meatballs via his avatar?

voldermort

I can guess who it is not - why do we have random pics of strangers wearing meatballs??

mellowred
They are both just jeolous because nobody wants their meatballs...tsk tsk tsk :suspicious:

I shot them over at about 2.30pm from the top of Jammie stairs......didn't realise though that only four of them would make such a dent in the ground :worried:

Well they were a bit heavy with all the tomato sauce and whatnot.

voldermort
V? Just between you and I - is that Wayne guy trying to advertise his meatballs via his avatar?

Cuanette if he is then I think he should start eating his spinach first & then advertise his meatballs :idea: