Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Forum Clock Is Out..........

voldermort    10
voldermort

The forum clock is 5mins slow, should it be?

wayjen    10
wayjen

ooh I hope you don't over cook those meatballs.

voldermort    10
voldermort
ooh I hope you don't over cook those meatballs.

Hahaha I don't want to see another meatball for at least a year :sowsuser:

mellowred    10
mellowred
The forum clock is 5mins slow, should it be?

It's all the posts. The poor old thing is tired.

OR

We are right at the start of a time warp :worried:.

mellowred    10
mellowred

With you two, they must have been Chocolate coated marshmallow balls. Can't believe your sweet teeth allow meat to pass your lips.

wayjen    10
wayjen

ha ha ha Mello Yello ask Sam about the meatballs ha ha ha, now that is a tale to tell your grandkids.

mellowred    10
mellowred

Come on Sam ... tell us. We need to know.

voldermort    10
voldermort

I see Wayne is another bloody troublemaker :sowsuser:

So what happened is last Monday Jade turned a whole lot of mince into meatballs (yeah yeah yeah child abuse I know, but occasionally she does the cooking) She made about 500 medium sized balls & was very chuffed with herself because with exams starting this Wed on the days she writes I would simply be able to take a batch out the freezer, fry them up & away we go, supper for everybody with no stress. Sooooo last Tuesday she asked me while she was at lectures to please fry a few so we could try them - easy enough except that I forgot I had to refreeze all the extras & I stood for 2 hours frying meatballs & then tomatoing them & placing them in the oven (might I add I needed 3 oven dishes for this gigantic feast):suspicious:

Needless to say Jade is/was disgusted with me & all we have bn eating since last week is meatballs - and every single night when we eat them I have someone sitting across the table absolutely hating on me :oops:

mellowred    10
mellowred

You must have thought Jade was bring a few (dozen?) friends home for dinner.

voldermort    10
voldermort
You must have thought Jade was bring a few (dozen?) friends home for dinner.

I forgot what I was doing because Dimitri was making "eyes" at me :toung:......I had to borrow two dishes from the neighbour next door, that's how many damn meatballs I had to fry & tomato :evil:

admin    0
admin
I see Wayne is another bloody troublemaker :sowsuser:

So what happened is last Monday Jade turned a whole lot of mince into meatballs (yeah yeah yeah child abuse I know, but occasionally she does the cooking) She made about 500 medium sized balls & was very chuffed with herself because with exams starting this Wed on the days she writes I would simply be able to take a batch out the freezer, fry them up & away we go, supper for everybody with no stress. Sooooo last Tuesday she asked me while she was at lectures to please fry a few so we could try them - easy enough except that I forgot I had to refreeze all the extras & I stood for 2 hours frying meatballs & then tomatoing them & placing them in the oven (might I add I needed 3 oven dishes for this gigantic feast):suspicious:

Needless to say Jade is/was disgusted with me & all we have bn eating since last week is meatballs - and every single night when we eat them I have someone sitting across the table absolutely hating on me :oops:

So....what's new in the voldermort household :whistling::laugh:

voldermort    10
voldermort

as I am now constantly bn told, that's what happens when you have a mother who is bad to the bone :suspicious:

wayjen    10
wayjen

ha ha ha ha time to turn into a vegetarian Sam.

voldermort    10
voldermort
ha ha ha ha time to turn into a vegetarian Sam.

ha bloody ha and after all those meatballs I feel like turning into a vegetarian but I like steak :sneaky:

wayjen    10
wayjen

soya steaks are all the rage in Europe I hear. The Queen simply loves them.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

Back to playing with the settings on the computer.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
I forgot what I was doing because Dimitri was making "eyes" at me :toung:......I had to borrow two dishes from the neighbour next door, that's how many damn meatballs I had to fry & tomato :evil:

Think you should change your name to Balls2 now Voldermort!:grin:

voldermort    10
voldermort

and after all that the clock is still out.......:worried:

mellowred    10
mellowred

Too much detail V. Far too much detail! :blush:

voldermort    10
voldermort

Oops, I thought I was on the "couldn't resist" thread.........:toung:

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

You guys should go and do your bantering on another thread

voldermort    10
voldermort

Sorry but I can't do that. I have a legitimate query about my forum clock which only the BoB team can help me with...ergo this is the correct thread.

wayjen    10
wayjen

geewheez is spamming this thread.

Ok back on topic.

who really looks at the clock and for what reason anyway?

Edited by wayjen

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

Ok back on topic.

geewhizz!! Wayne geewhizz!! Got my problem sorted out. I have a suspicion that one of you guys could have answered my question but who cares?

By the way by the time the Bob team read your query it will be covered by a lot of bantering.:suspicious::sneaky:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

Ok back on topic.

To see how much time is left to place bids and win auctions. Nice to know how much time is left

to dish up supper, get the kids in bed, in/out the bath, brush the dog, watch the news, make a

call, check the ratings of who is bidding against you, work out a sneaky plan to ambush another

bidder, avoid being ambushed, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh until the cows come home, refuse to

do anything for x amount of time, suffer the invective because of this bold stance, plug in to your power

supply just in case, casually tell wifefy you are googling new recipes to avoid suspicion that you are bidding

again on items you don`t need, check for rude and cheeky posts on the forum about your favourite sports

teams, post something cheeky in reply especially to admin and voldermort. :noworry:

So now you know.