Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Toad Ya So

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

(winky-wink)

These little froggies have been workin' their little webbed digits to the bone. They have been busy 'digging' the shipping costs out of all my auctions by the root and 'planting' "No Shipping Fees" signs in their place. (Not an easy task with 1000 listings to be up and running by the end of next week.)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3310[/ATTACH]

While hard at work, they also 'raked up' what was left of last Fall's leaves.... and what do YOU think they found?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3311[/ATTACH]

The FIRST player who can correctly identify what the froggies found and post (circle using Paint or....) will win the Froggie Shovel Stake (above); 14" tall and made of cold cast ceramic. Answer will be posted and winner announced Wednesday, 23rd May around 1800hrs (my time).

Have fun!

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

admin    0
admin

Did you sell it in the meantime Ruthie, it ain't there anymore:confused:

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

lol, Admin... A double / double and a chuckle first thing in the morning.... can't ask for anything better than that; thank-you. No, I didn't sell it. I left it right where they found it. But, methinks it might 'fetch a pretty penny' if I did put it up for auction:blink1:.

(if the pic is a tad hard on the eyeballs, let me know and I'll hop over to Photobucket)

Have a super-duper weekend, all.

Ruthie

wayjen    10
wayjen

It's a hand rolled Cuban Cigar?

mellowred    10
mellowred

Hi Ruthie, the little whale arrived safely and now has a home on top of my printer. Thanks a million he is lovely. :bigsmile:

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Mandy... thank-you for letting me know. I hope you are pleased with your little 'dust collector' (what we call them here).

Wayne... nope, not a Cuban cigar and it isn't this either (but 'this' will be open for bidding on the 22nd):

TRex.jpg.d1475a536b13887807b2dfd827188a09.jpg

Ruthie

svw    10
svw

Is it a Frog?

Frog.jpg.47b1539c3a9d533c117e37cbac7b3d2b.jpg

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
Is it a Frog?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3321[/ATTACH]

Hmmmm, could be, but then again, that little 'thingy' that looks like it might be a froggie may be a 'ringer'; a 'curve' to throw you off track. Might want to 'take another gander'.

Ruthie

mellowred    10
mellowred

It's a Leaf Insect.

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
It's a Leaf Insect.

No, but you might be getting 'warmer'.

Ruthie

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Must be a goose if someone is taking a gander?

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

It must be a snake. A puff adder!

They can look like that some times...

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

No and no.

Keep 'shuffling' those leaves.

Ruthie

mellowred    10
mellowred

Top middle I can see a tiny guy with a machine gun.

It is now confirmed ... I am totally daft. I just this second realised what "Toad Ya So" means. I sincerely thought it was some sort of Chinese philosophy - like Ying and Yang.

:worried:

wayjen    10
wayjen

It's Jacob......"bring me my machine gun".

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

It is now confirmed ... I am totally daft. I just this second realised what "Toad Ya So" means. I sincerely thought it was some sort of Chinese philosophy - like Ying and Yang.

:worried:

No, you are not daft. My humor is a tad 'left of center'; not as far 'off the page' as a certain, unnamed, someone:toung: (love his sense of humor). The Title sometimes refers to the 'prize' (Frog / Toad Statue) and not what's 'hidden'. I 'try' to make the title 'catchy'. I have a game 'in the wings': "Feed The Piggy".... and not one piggy anywhere.

Ruthie

wayjen    10
wayjen

It's the creature from Jeepers Creepers.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

No, it's not Jeepers Creepers' creature. It's "Lily the Pink" cuddling around with "Cousin Norman" in "Moonlight Bay" while "Johnny B Goode" asked "Pretty Belinda" to "Kiss me quick".

voldermort    10
voldermort
It's the creature from Jeepers Creepers.

there wasn't any creature in Jeepers Creepers, just a nut job who drove around with a license plate saying "BEATINGU"...classic :thinking:

wayjen    10
wayjen

If not that then it's a fried fairy, I think I saw charred wings somewhere on the picture.

voldermort    10
voldermort
If not that then it's a fried fairy, I think I saw charred wings somewhere on the picture.

and that is what happens when you watch a movie with your hands covering your face.........

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

I thought I saw an old rake in there - long time since anyone raked up the leaves.

wayjen    10
wayjen
I thought I saw an old rake in there - long time since anyone raked up the leaves.

Then in that case.

I spy with my little eye a lawsuit coming Ruthie's way for not racking up those leaves which could either blow into the neighbours crops or start a fire.

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
Then in that case.

I spy with my little eye a lawsuit coming Ruthie's way for not racking up those leaves which could either blow into the neighbours crops or start a fire.

Guess I could give this guy a job raking them up:

Man with 30 kids wants state help to pay his child support

(sigh) At least it will give him something to do besides 'pollunating' all the 'flowers' in a 50-mile radius... for a couple of hours anyway. (Not just blaming the guy; 'takes two to tangle'.)

May be 'on the right track', Wayne. I have 'heard tell' people say "Jeepers Creepers" when they came upon one of these 'things'.

Ruthie

wayjen    10
wayjen

Ok then is it this little guy?

Commonly known by its Beverly Hills name of "YIKES!!".

thisguy.jpg.bfc7f7bdc9d5bb2953580e449cd90a6a.jpg