Sign in to follow this  
Guest MacMuffin

New listing page

wayjen

please, asseblief can we fix the site? If I look at closed or unsuccessful listings the dates are a mess. When it used to be items that closed TODAY were first in the line I now get old listings then new listings then old listings it is a mess.

voldermort

Has anybody who sells a lot of items managed to find out how to keep "Not Yet Open Items" in some kind of order?

I regularly have at least 5 pages or more of items "Not Yet Open" simply because most are due to open on a 24 hour scale & a few others already have images inserted however I still have to do the wording of the ads, so those particular ads are "waiting" - however since this new look I cannot make any sense or order out of my listings eg: new ads I have created today & due to open at 6.30pm this evening are on the very last page of "Not Yet Open" whilst ads opening at 7pm tonight are on the 1st page.

It has always been that if an ad is due to open eg: 2pm today & that is the only ad you have opening at that time, it would be at the top of the list of "Not Yet Open" - nowadays though that ad could be slipped in any old where under " Not Yet Open" - this would not be such an issue if I didn't have to spend ages waiting for the "processing" to kick in, but I do & it is.

Anybody who has managed to find a solution to this??

wayjen

The system as it is is the most irritating setup ever.

Little Miss Muffet

Wayne the best thing to do is wait for all your listings from 1 day to end then you can

use the option on the "Unsuccessful listing page" by asking for today's date only i.e. unsucessful listings 27th May to 27th May

wayjen
Wayne the best thing to do is wait for all your listings from 1 day to end then you can

use the option on the "Unsuccessful listing page" by asking for today's date only i.e. unsucessful listings 27th May to 27th May

Pammie, this whole thing is a mess and it's making it harder to keep track of anything. It gives you items that are closed yet are open it makes no sense.

Little Miss Muffet

It is a mess. I did not notice it was listing items that are open.What next?

voldermort

I am sure that we must have quite a few items that are well on their way to never never land :suspicious: