Sign in to follow this  
jphotography

Can someone sell a 2nd hand GHD on BOB

mrmouse    11
mrmouse

I dont see why not , its not a protected species .

admin    0
admin

Hi jphotography,

No, GHD's are not allowed to be sold on bidorbuy, that one slipped through.

Thank you.

mrmouse    11
mrmouse

is it for hygiene reasons ?

admin    0
admin
is it for hygiene reasons ?

Nope, it is a protected species :twisted:

Intellectual property rights infringement, as advised by GHD :wink:

mrmouse    11
mrmouse

I can only see that being applicable if he unit is still under contract, or if monies are still owed on it , they do state it may not be discounted .but may be resold ,and you may not use their pictures etc , strange one , actually interesting .

mrmouse    11
mrmouse

my goodness read the terms and conditions , I wouldnt want to try to sell one . They have the product tied up good and solid untill you die , and then some , I can see why its considered a protected species ,

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Hi jphotography,

No, GHD's are not allowed to be sold on bidorbuy, that one slipped through.

Thank you.

Any particular reason ?

admin    0
admin
Any particular reason ?

U-hum, I am guessing you are a Blue Bulls supporter, wild guess, but I am right aren't I.... :bigsmile:

Intellectual property rights infringement, as advised by GHD :wink:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

U-hum, I am guessing you are a Blue Bulls supporter, wild guess, but I am right aren't I.... :bigsmile:

Ha ! I asked my question before all the replies were posted.

And I am not surprised that the Blue Bulls supporters are so easily recognised. And

we are the log leaders.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Ha ! I asked my question before all the replies were posted.

And I am not surprised that the Blue Bulls supporters are so easily recognised. And

we are the log leaders.

They are more easily recognised these days! You know why? Their lovely girlie whirly pinki winki jerseys! LOL

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

^^^^^I Need a dislike button for this comment^^^^^:blink1:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
They are more easily recognised these days! You know why? Their lovely girlie whirly pinki winki jerseys! LOL

The jerseys are purple/mauve because the Jacaranda trees in Pretoria are the

same colour.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Don't insult the Jacaranda trees in Pretoria! The Bulls are wearing pink outfits! :smile:

mrmouse    11
mrmouse
Any particular reason ?

I presume they are stamped like a gas cylinder ,,( this item is never sold )Pretty hard to control, Ebay is full of them as are other second hand goods sites and items are also listed on sites in SA .maybe all those sellers are registered retailers of the product , loads of people in China must need a ceramic? hair irons .other companys in USA have done the same thing with their product, only the original purchaser can get service or parts for the product they sell , if resold item loses lifetime warranty .

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Don't insult the Jacaranda trees in Pretoria! The Bulls are wearing pink outfits! :smile:

Oh no, the Bulls and the Jacaranda`s have a wonderful relationship. Hence the Bulls wearing mauvey/purpley/ something

or other.

Now, can you say the same for those miserable Sharks ? Lazy Stormers ? And who are the log leaders ?

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

Bulls....? Never heard of them.

I'm sure if you bought it...you own it?

I will buy it as long as there are no sticky hairspray or skilfers stuck to it...

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Bulls....? Never heard of them.

I'm sure if you bought it...you own it?

I will buy it as long as there are no sticky hairspray or skilfers stuck to it...

Now then AS. That will be enough from you. You are a Bulls supporter. I said so.

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn
Now then AS. That will be enough from you. You are a Bulls supporter. I said so.

And everyone else in this thread as well.....they just won't admit it:blink1: Closetbullssupporters

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
And everyone else in this thread as well.....they just won't admit it:blink1: Closetbullssupporters

LOL!!! Adminnnnn - close this thread before there is blood spilled! Bwah hah hah!

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn
LOL!!! Adminnnnn - close this thread before there is blood spilled! Bwah hah hah!

No, we are not the MulletsportingKurtDarrenlovingBulltesticlesontowbarsupporters type....they are EVIL:twisted:.....:blink1:

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

nope their is a new kickass rugby team coming soon called "BULLSHARK" i will support them:nuts:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
nope their is a new kickass rugby team coming soon called "BULLSHARK" i will support them:nuts:

Has merit. The shark part can be the third or fourth team . To play Lesotho and Swaziland Tri - Nations.

The captain can be laaaaaaaambie.

jphotography    10
jphotography
I presume they are stamped like a gas cylinder ,,( this item is never sold )Pretty hard to control, Ebay is full of them as are other second hand goods sites and items are also listed on sites in SA .maybe all those sellers are registered retailers of the product , loads of people in China must need a ceramic? hair irons .other companys in USA have done the same thing with their product, only the original purchaser can get service or parts for the product they sell , if resold item loses lifetime warranty .

Lifetime warranty? I bought mine and it is registered with GHD and all and I do not have a lifetime warranty?

If I am not mistaken the only reason why one cannot sell a GHD on bob is because of the fact that there are many grey ones in the country, and GHD does not want them to be sold?

kyle2    10
kyle2

Personally I think that these items not being sold on BoB is good riddence to bad rubbish. I have on occasion had to repair the cheaper GHD's and have opened up the expensive one as well, They are THE SAME inside, they work the same, have the same components and the end result is the same. The only real difference is the packaging and the price. How they can justify R5000.00 for a product that has exactly R180.00 rands worth of electronics inside is beyond me. And to those who have spent that kind of money on this rip-off product, the cheap supermarket version is exactly the same, don't waste your hard earned cash on a product that is not worth the price you would pay for it.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Edited by kyle2