Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

Thank you, my forum friends!

lilythepink

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3287[/ATTACH]

The flowers received are just too beautiful for words. Trisha, thanks for being the "instigator" - you really were very naughty! Thank you, each one of you, who has had me in your thoughts. You are the best "family" anyone could wish to have. I defy anyone to tell me there are better people on any forum on the internet!

In the dark, early hours of this morning on my way to the loo, I walked into the wall and bumped my arm and the wound burst open again! I am an accident waiting for a place to happen lately. Typing with one hand is not easy - the other hand and arm are too bruised and sore. That's three "incidents" now so, hopefully, I continue to be a case of "only the good die young" and I will live to a hundred and plenty. MrA reckons I am past my sell-by date and I can't blame him as I had to wake him up and disturb his snoring so he could help me! He did have a fright!

Edited by lilythepink

MrAerospace

I can confirm that lily got a very happy surprise when the flowers were delivered.

You are so good to her. Thank you.

kebs

Just know we're thinking of you...

qball

Thinking of you Lily...

JohnBenn

Hi Lily

I'm not sure what happened,hope you get well soon.

ATA STAMP CENTRE
Hi Lily

I also,hope you are your normal chirpy self soon again,

Regards

NEIL

lilythepink
Hi Lily

I feel as though I got hit by a bus but it's only surgery I had on my arm! :smile1:

MsPlod

Eish LilythePink - please take care...

Sounds as if you need to take a holiday? Rest, get that arm to heal. Not nice at all.

Really hope that three is IT!

retailrush

Aaah Lily I had no idea of all this - take it easy my dear as nothing is as important as your health. Thinking of you!

Love

Wendy

DestinysAngels

Hi Jan, shoe i did not even know of all your unfortunates, thank you for all the beautiful e-mails you always sent to me, i know i don't reply regularly, but please know it is greatly appreciated. I hope you get well soon, many blessings to you and look after yourself!

Seeds for Africa

Thinking of you! Hope you are 100% back up to speed quickly!

lilythepink

Well, my arm had to be re-stitched this morning and I am now sporting an enormous bandage - matches all the bruising I suppose - so I look like I took part in the DA march to COSATU this week!

meeks
Well, my arm had to be re-stitched this morning and I am now sporting an enormous bandage - matches all the bruising I suppose - so I look like I took part in the DA march to COSATU this week!

Typical Lily! Always sticks a "funny" into the situation, even when she is in pain/not well,etc.

Lily, I also did not know you went through this,so hoping and praying that you will soon feel much,much better.

Take Care.

TS Ron

Oh no man sorry to hear about your arm jeeze I know you said you bumped it I did not think it was serious. Jeeze we all have to come down there and sign that bandage now :smile:

Asha Craft Jewellery

Why do I keep missing the important things! I didn't even know about the flowers, let alone your surgery!

Hope you heal soon lily :wub:

Lots of love

svw

Get well soon - don't go walking into anymore walls you need to keep yourself still so that your arm gets a chance to heal !

booksallsizes

Look after yourself, Lily! I have come to realise that one injury is not enough for the likes of you and my (worse-off) half. He stubbed his toe really badly and lost more precious blood - sheesh - what's wrong with you lot??? :twisted:

Take it easy - and feel better soon :bigsmile:

mellowred

Sending you lots of love and blessings Jan. You are always helping others, take a break and let others help you for a bit. You deserve it.

lilythepink

Thanks, mellow!

And a big thank you to meeks who sent me a get well card.

Blessings to you both!

lilythepink
Look after yourself, Lily! I have come to realise that one injury is not enough for the likes of you and my (worse-off) half. He stubbed his toe really badly and lost more precious blood - sheesh - what's wrong with you lot??? :twisted:

Take it easy - and feel better soon :bigsmile:

Tell Nico he must put more water with it! :smile:

I only drink Adams Ale but it seems to affect me as badly as alcohol might!