Sign in to follow this  
ShauneRoss85

new user plz help

ShauneRoss85    10
ShauneRoss85

hallo,i am new to buying from the internet and i just love it, my question is if you win an auction like say an crazy R1 start, the seller have to sell it to you for R1 right? if you win 10 auction at the same date, can the seller post all the items in one postage so that you only have to pay ones for the postage ? thank you for reading this and please reply.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Shaune

Welcome to bidorbuy.

Yes, the selling price plus shipping will be your final cost, but remember that every seller is different and every seller has different terms and conditions, some will allow combining at no extra cost and others charge a fee for the extra items.

The best to do is read every description and the shipping page as well.

If you are not sure, ask the seller a question for clarity before bidding. Never bid if you don't know what the terms are, as you can land yourself in hot water.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
hallo,i am new to buying from the internet and i just love it, my question is if you win an auction like say an crazy R1 start, the seller have to sell it to you for R1 right? if you win 10 auction at the same date, can the seller post all the items in one postage so that you only have to pay ones for the postage ? thank you for reading this and please reply.

Hi,welcome to the forum and BID or buy-please ensure you read the sellers terms and conditions and shipping charges on each listing you are bidding on-some sellers will have different shipping charges according to the items and method of selling.Especially check on combining costs-If there is no shipping charge stated use the "ask seller a question" facility to enquire about this.

If a seller avoids your questions on shipping then avoid their listings as you will most likely be overcharged on shipping.

Hope this helps to make your purchasing experience a little safer and pleasurable.

Neil

voldermort    10
voldermort

I agree with Neil, if you have no response to your question it is best not to bid - better safe than sorry.

ShauneRoss85    10
ShauneRoss85

im going to stop drinking and only start buying from this website, thank you all for replying and helping me, i made a week ago an payment and recieved it today so im so happy, yes i look for terms and conditions and thanks for pointing that out for me...just thought it would be stupid to buy ten of the same items and it will all be posted in different parcels, but would talk to the sellers and everything..shap enjoy

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
im going to stop drinking and only start buying from this website, thank you all for replying and helping me, i made a week ago an payment and recieved it today so im so happy, yes i look for terms and conditions and thanks for pointing that out for me...just thought it would be stupid to buy ten of the same items and it will all be posted in different parcels, but would talk to the sellers and everything..shap enjoy

Always advisable not to overindulge in alcohol,but unfortunately if you start buying and selling on BIDOR BUY you will eventually be driven to drink!!!So as commendable as your intention is i seriously doubt you will be able to stick to your resolution.:nuts:

Good luck anyway!!!

dstorm    10
dstorm
im going to stop drinking and only start buying from this website

I understand the bit about “only start buying from this website”. The rest is Greek to me…

svw    10
svw
Always advisable not to overindulge in alcohol,but unfortunately if you start buying and selling on BIDOR BUY you will eventually be driven to drink!!!So as commendable as your intention is i seriously doubt you will be able to stick to your resolution.:nuts:

Good luck anyway!!!

Another bobbing day over.......................stock-photo-hardworker-fell-asleep-at-the-laptop-40421353.jpg.1a94d087f9c6c1f2603e6ef440b60987.jpg

dstorm    10
dstorm
if you start buying and selling on BIDOR BUY you will eventually be driven to drink!!!

Right Neil

So our deal is still on about the JWB when I finally make it to Cape Town on business (not vacation).

I will supply, seeing that you are Numero Uno and I hover between number three and number twelve.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
Right Neil

So our deal is still on about the JWB when I finally make it to Cape Town on business (not vacation).

I will supply, seeing that you are Numero Uno and I hover between number three and number twelve.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

We are definitely on as long as you supply the JWBLUE as i have finished mine long ago,being driven to do so by all this trading on BOB and not being able to afford another bottle at the moment!!-I have had to downgrade to Chivas Regal for recent times!!!:cry::bigsmile:

Regards

Neil

dstorm    10
dstorm
I have had to downgrade to Chivas Regal for recent times!!!:cry::bigsmile:

Regards

Neil

Yes, and if we one day tell our grandchildren about the hardships we had to endure when we were in our fifties, they will never believe us.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
Yes, and if we one day tell our grandchildren about the hardships we had to endure when we were in our fifties, they will never believe us.

YES,for sure-i will have to tell them how i had to force myself to enjoy it ,if only under sufferance till you eventually arrived with the decent stuff!!:blink1: