Sign in to follow this  
jphotography

Hat Boxes

jphotography

Hi all, I have not been online for a while, was busy. I am looking for hat boxes, I have been searching everywhere, I can only find small ones of 300mm in diameter, but I am looking for 600mm round hat boxes. Or even square gift boxes of 600 x 600 x300mm deep.

Why is it so difficult to get hold of? :wondering:

If anyone do know of something please let me know.

Annie737

hi- look under theridgeantiques........I saw some there the other day?

and I also have quite a number for sale in my shop..

kind regards

Bonipi

jphotography

Thanks Bonipi, the ones from theridgeantiques are way way way to expensive, I am looking for some boxes to just store my hats I am not going to use them for travelling. What kind do you have for sale?

Annie737

hi- I actually have a couple of them. Cant remember all of them now, but I will have a look at the shop tomorrow and get back to you. I remember there is a faux leather maroon and white square one(nice!), a round deco-like faux leather light green one(nice!), a brown leather type square one(nice!), a faux leather blue one, a square blue one with white(?) lid, a fabric grey round one......they are all stunning!! Just not sure how we are going to get in contact? dont want to get into trouble with BOB........

Note to BOB: am I allowed to give my contact details on this forum?

admin

Note to BOB: am I allowed to give my contact details on this forum?

Nope, you can post pictures on the forum for jphotography to see, or list the items and post or pm the link(s) to jphotography.

jphotography

yes please post pictures first let me see and also some sizes and prices before you list. Should I want them you can list them and I will buy them :)

Annie737

will do.......just be a little patient with me please....I'm fairly computer illiterate and furthermore I have never sold anything on bob....

And BOB- thanks for your quick response!!

jphotography

Thanks will await you

jphotography

No luck as yet