Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

Message to all from booksallsizes

lilythepink

"I will not be near a computer for the next couple of days. Had to rush to PE because Nico fell through a window and severed arteries, tendons, nerves etc. A horrible experience. I'm bringing him home in the next few days, though - but wanted to ask you, should any booksallsizes or Books Etc issues arise on the forum, please could you explain my plight! Am at someone else's computer right now so can't linger."

Cuan - please could you note this! Thanks so much.

The rest of us - just send blessings aplenty to her and Nico! Thanks again.

voldermort

OMW, all the best to Nico, hope he will be up & about soon.

wayjen

All the best Balls!

qball

Have added a note to the accounts. Hope all is ok with Nico?

Miss Jewels

My best wishes to Nico and co.

TS Ron

Wow best wishes to Nico books what an awful experience!

Little Miss Muffet

Get well soon.Must have been a nasty experiance.

MsPlod

Ouch, eina, horrid! Wishing Nico a speedy (and full) recovery and both of you the strength to deal with this awful experience.

retailrush

This is your priority right now - don't worry about anything else I am sure it will all be fine. Sending love and positive thoughts your way.

Jongleur

Get well soon.

mellowred

That is terrible news. Wishing them both all the best and a speedy recovery to Nico.

Vinyl Lady Decals

Eina, thats a tough one, I hope all is sorted out soon and Nico will recover fully.

MrAerospace

This sounds awful. Lily's problem is minor in comparison and I've been very worried about her.

Thinking of you and Nico - hope he recovers soon.

booksallsizes

Hi all

Thanks for the well wishes. We're home and fine. There will just be a looooooong recovery period - and lots of physio down in PE in about 6 weeks' time. And a poor unfortunate man who has to learn to be more dextrous with his left hand. He's in a lot of pain but becoming more cheerful daily. Hopefully the nerves repair themselves, only time will tell.

As for me - I NEVER want to see that much blood again... :cry:

MsPlod
Thanks for the well wishes. We're home and fine. There will just be a looooooong recovery period - and lots of physio down in PE in about 6 weeks' time. And a poor unfortunate man who has to learn to be more dextrous with his left hand. He's in a lot of pain but becoming more cheerful daily. Hopefully the nerves repair themselves, only time will tell.

Those sorts of injuries are unbelievably awful. Glad you guys are home and wishing Nico the fullest possible recovery.

MiemsJewels

Lilly & Nico, what's going on with you two? Are you both accidents who's just looking for a place to happen?

No, no, you need to be careful guys!

Hope you both will recover soon!

DestinysAngels

Hallo Balls, glad all is okay there now, blessings to Nico and you!

lilythepink

So glad that you and Nico are safely back home, balls. Keeping you both close in thought!

voldermort
Hi all

Good to know you are both safely back home - this really does make one appreciate how very precious each moment is.

alloway65

This type of injury takes a long time to heal...patience will be a virtue during Physio and the healing process.

Take it easy and Good Luck.

mellowred

Have you recovered from the shock yet BallS? Very nasty experience for both of you. All the best to Nico, it sounds serious but hope he has a speedy and full recovery. Take care.

booksallsizes

Thanks, everyone! I have to echo Lily's sentiments - what a great support team you are! I am over the shock - took me a few days to be able to sleep properly because the image of Nico's arm seemed seared onto my retinas. The fact that he nearly died still grips me with horror every so often. I am astounded at how much damage glass can do - I mean, you know it's dangerous, but you're not often faced with it's deadliness.

Poor man is in a lot of pain but the good news is that he thinks that he can feel one of his fingers now and some pins and needles are starting in the hand - so hopefully them nerves are reattaching successfully!

mellowred

Isn't the "coming back to life" of nerves extremely painful? Somehow I think I've read or heard that.

That horrible reenactment of the accident is often worse that when it happened. Hope you can shift that one out of your head as soon as possible.

Take care.