Sign in to follow this  
Bargain Coins

Am i right or not

Bargain Coins    10
Bargain Coins

i bought 10 of those solar powered lights and two weeks later again another 10 at half the previous price. the problem is a day after the second bid lot closed, i received the first 10 lights. quick to glue some parts that somehow got unglued in transit but all were nicely setup facing the full glare of the sun the whole day, and the next day and the weekend. maybe i forgot to pay eskom or something, because power was down every night. the seller have email and 2 cellphone numbers listed all not working. The question is should i still pay for the next 10? in the meantime i rated the seller neg to maybe get a response. under his ratings i see other buyers have similar problems.

Bargain Coins    10
Bargain Coins

As i thought, i got a response " put the switch to ON" there is no effen switch!! Make me wonder if the seller actually look at the goods he sell? Got a friend (electrical fundi) to look and replaced those batteries with new so will see tomorrow if they work.

alloway65    10
alloway65

I bought two garden solar lights about a year ago...what a waste of time....about one candle power each and one did not work and had a broken glass.......since then both have been thrown away!!!!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Guess it is best to buy these from a "walk-in" shop?

kyle2    10
kyle2

I also bought 3 from this very seller, he didn't bother to post the items until I phoned and hassled him about it, I still gave him a positive rating after crappy service and the jackass did not bother to rate me in turn. I agree that the lights are very very very dim and since the purchase one has failed, the others are about to fail as the weather proofing has deteriorated. A very poor product from a likewise seller. :twisted: