Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

What is Wayne's brother doing on BoB?

lilythepink

Wayne must be very busy with his "attractive" brother this week-end. He's not posting on this forum!

wayjen

Ladies, ladies simmer down please I have just returned from the rugby game at Newlands stadium, what's going on here?

wayjen

That guy will look good next to my green alien candle.

TS Ron

Oui Wayjen ,Why did you not say the Stormers won the match as I am stunch Stormer supporter!

wayjen
Oui Wayjen ,Why did you not say the Stormers won the match as I am stunch Stormer supporter!

If you were a supporter you would have watched the game and had know they won but only just just mind you.

Jongleur
If you were a supporter you would have watched the game and had know they won but only just just mind you.

Now then my dear friend. "Only Just". Putting it rather mildly are we.

lilythepink
Ladies, ladies simmer down please I have just returned from the rugby game at Newlands stadium, what's going on here?

Okay - so this is why your brother looks absolutely green with envy? And I suppose your green alien candle is a replica of yourself? Are you both from some outer space planet we've not heard about yet?

TS Ron

Wayjen I was so busy yesterday! And yes I know they just,just won! Jongleur we have not got much to write home about here in the Eastern Cape about rugby team :whistling:

oaks and acorns
Now then my dear friend. "Only Just". Putting it rather mildly are we.

Bottom line, we watched and we won. And had it been known that Wayne was out there in the crowd we'd have waved too.

Edited by oaks and acorns
to add a hic, or two

MsPlod
Reason: to add a hic, or two

Hah hah hah hah!!

Jongleur
Wayjen I was so busy yesterday! And yes I know they just,just won! Jongleur we have not got much to write home about here in the Eastern Cape about rugby team :whistling:

All the more reason to support the Bulls who, by the way, are leading the competition. And all

the new pink/purple/mauve jerseys are sold out.

wayjen

There was a opening game before the match on Saturday night between the Pumas and WP and the Pumas were wearing pink too.

ATA STAMP CENTRE
There was a opening game before the match on Saturday night between the Pumas and WP and the Pumas were wearing pink too.

Only till half-time-the Pumas changed into their grey jerseys at half-time as they were behind-did not help them as they still lost the game-Its all in the mind!!!

NEIL