Sign in to follow this  
JohnBenn

Mandela 2008 stamps

alloway65

We are lucky as we now work from home, we have our offices and storeroom basically all under the same roof, so we drive very little, mainly going out for meals, collecting one of our Grandsons, and to the Post Office etc, so we only tend to use one tank of petrol a month.:smile:

JohnBenn

Hahahaha:smile:

Thank you Alloway,I made a cash deposit,it should reflect soon on BoB.

Now I'll have to live on dog food(the dry type) for the rest of the month,after that nice shipping shock:blink1:

P.S Enjoy the AIR - new BM 7 Series, while a sting out a tune on my AIR - guitar.:blink1:

alloway65

After re doing my calculations I have decided to rent my Grandson's Model BMW X5 for one hour for R1.00...makes better sense don't you think. Also my 5 Series still has plenty of oooomph....but I can still dream about a new 7 Series!!!!

Thanks for the payment JB...much appreciated.

Jongleur
Hahahaha:smile:

Thank you Alloway,I made a cash deposit,it should reflect soon on BoB.

Now I'll have to live on dog food(the dry type) for the rest of the month,after that nice shipping shock:blink1:

P.S Enjoy the AIR - new BM 7 Series, while a sting out a tune on my AIR - guitar.:blink1:

The top brands of dog food are now R175.00 per 3 kg ! Dry ! Can I come for dinner ?

You have an AIR guitar. Would it happen to be a 1970 `ish Gibson Les Paul. They go for

a few hundred thousand dollars. I have asked the top guitarists to pass a spare one

my way but they don`t answer my letters. Very rude of them.

JohnBenn

"After re doing my calculations I have decided to rent my Grandson's Model BMW X5 for one hour for R1.00" too funny haha.

"The top brands of dog food are now R175.00 per 3 kg ! Dry ! Can I come for dinner ?"

Yes sure you're welcome,but it won't be any top brand.:blink1:(It's the 90% hay, 10% artificial flavoring type).

As for the guitar,you can play it while we munch.....but sorry it's not for sale.:smile: