Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

New sort option for relisting

Cali Craft and Gems

Thanks - this is long overdue, but now to just get it to work!

No problem opening the page and doing the sort so that all the relistings are in numerical order (4 relists remaining, then 5, etc). The issue is when you click edit to go to the listing to change the amount of relists (to let's say 10), save and then go back to the list of listings, then it kicks the sort option out - goes back to the original sort option (example by closing date as per normal).

This defeats the object completely to have this sort option if it does not "keep" it's memory - if you know what I mean!

Please fix this soonest as hubby is now throwing his toys out the cot and refuses to do my updates until it's fixed! (LOL)

voldermort

Please please please do not make the new relisting that was on a few moments ago a permanent feature.

The shipping charges have disappeared - by this I mean that I have 6 different shipping classes eg: stamps with one shipping price, books with one shipping price, lp's with one shipping price etc etc - however now when relisting all shipping classes have disappeared which will mean that unless they are reinserted, in my case at least, everything will go into the default category which for me would be stamps (the cheapest class of all as it is the smallest) - there is no logic behind this? Normally when relisting all one needed to do was click number of relists & update which was obviously a very simple method. This will be just another added waste of time as you can no longer do your relisting quickly but instead need to actually check each individual item.

Asha Craft Jewellery

I agree with both statements above!

Golden Yorkies

Hi guys,

PLEASE fix this problem, I have endless nightmares trying to sort and pick items to re list !!!!!!

Each item needs to be checked and they are no longer possible to pick on closing dates.

Warm regards